life @ Sri Krishna Institute of management(SKIM) - coimbatore

7 Posts  ·  9 Users
About this group
Hi guys, :: this is my first year at SKIM and i enjoy every moment of it. I thought of starting this thread a long time ago but i got held up with my academics. probably i will be posting here daily the wonderful experiences we gain here at...
Page 1 of 1

hi.
my overall rank is 1131 and my community rank is 626 . will i get sri krishna institute of management pls kindly reply me

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

"The only place where success comes before work is the dictionary"- A place giving the true essence of these words of Vidal Sassoon is our SKIM campus. A sprawling campus with budding entrepreneurs weaving success in each and every endeavor, which is very evident with our Laksheya E-cell team clenching the E-week National Championships for the third consecutive year in a row. Our team organized 200+ events under theme "Innovation for India". The events were conducted over a week and was evaluated by the Yatra team- judges from NEN. The events were a massive success and reached out to millions. The details of the events will be posted shortly so stay tuned here!!!

Dhivya Swaroopini. M
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi Harish,

I believe i can see you next year @ SKIM. you will get a great knowledge and exposure ... don't worry about placements, companies offering challenging roles enter our campus every year for recruitment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

im planning to join bro.

what abt placements

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi guys,

this is my first year at SKIM and i enjoy every moment of it. I thought of starting this thread a long time ago but i got held up with my academics. probably i will be posting here daily the wonderful experiences we gain here at SKIM.

more to come ... stay in touch
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...