Life @ SPM

For all the present students and the alumni of School of Petroleum Management, known previously as Institute of Petroleum Management, a forum to discuss, share and remember the moments of joy, sorrow, and most importantly, the LAST TWO YEARS OF CO...
100 Posts  ·  66 Users

When will the final placement report come for E&I?because As per last news 95% students placed.Upto when will other 5% be placed?

•  
undefined
Write a comment...
Life at SPMThe lush green campus provides a perfect mix of outstanding study and extracurricular facilities. There are various events happening in the campus around the year. These events make sure that the students are involved in some activity o...
Read more...

converted:bimtech,ibs hyderabad,ifmr chennai,spm. joined : SPM 
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
Time to revisit the memory lane fellas. SPM presents LIFE@SPM - An experience sharing competition.Relive all those cherished moments of your life at SPM through a photo-story or a literary piece like an article or a poem in less than 100 words.You...
Read more...

•  
undefined
Write a comment...
Ankit Joshi- First Year MBA Why I join SPM & my experience-Since I have four years of experience in energy domain (specifically Essar Power), it is the only institute which I considered the best institute for sector specific management course....
Read more...
undefined
Write a comment...
Why I joined SPM ? and My Experience at SPMWith 88.94 Percentile in CAT, 2 Years of Work Exp with Adani Power and offers from TAPMI, NIRMA, BIM Trichy, Loyola Institute of Business Administration, Great Lakes Gurgaon etc.. I Chose SPM, PDPUI would...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
Registrations for the much awaited event at SPM have started. Participants get geared up and register yourselves for the SPM Annual Fest 2015 at www.spmannualfest.com                                                                                 ...
Read more...

•  
undefined
Write a comment...
Okay!!!! It has been 7 months since I joined this School of Petroleum Management. And I can say that each and every day that I spent in the campus has been adding values to my personality. We are proud of our self to be called as SPMites.I have en...
Read more...
  •  
Load more comments 2 of 4
BhargavBhatt31
Bhargav Bhatt @BhargavBhatt31  ·  4 years ago

Sujit, at SPM you can not only focus upon Oil & Gas related subjects, but also can learn a lot on Renewable sector, Power sector...you can visit the official website of the college and take a look on the 'course structure'

•  
sujitsinhajgec
Sujit Sinha @sujitsinhajgec  ·  4 years ago

thank you @ceekay421  and @BhargavBhatt31 

•  
undefined
Write a comment...
Helle Everyone,I am Azlaan Tirmizi a student of PGP'14 School of petroleum management Pdpu. I will tell you about my life at SPM : I take pride in being a part of SPM PDPU, Apart from the Excellent Curriculum and Mesmerising infrastructure it also...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

Hello all,

Find below the official links for SPM,PDPU FB page. You can also ask your queries here. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/spmpdpupgp/

https://www.facebook.com/spmpdpu

•  
undefined
Write a comment...