Life @ SPJIMR, Mumbai

46 Posts  ·  88 Users
About this group
I am almost three months into my stint at SPJIMR, Mumbai and finally I have gotten some time to get back to the Alma Mater of my CAT journey(read PG :: ). These three months have been super hectic, with more running around and scheduling conflict...
Page 1 of 5

SPJIMR's GMP presence from Bombay to Boston !
#Boston #spjimr #BrandeisIBS . @maaneeshR @ratithakur @kundankumarsharma

Post 5362430617583616
 Swati Chaudhari | Team GMP gmp.admissions@spjimr.org
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Prior to joining EBS in 2010 as Assistant Professor of Competitive Strategy,  Prof. Dr. Christian Landau worked from 2005 to 2010 as research and teaching associate at the University of Technology Berlin and the Institute of Strategic Planning. Prof. Landau is also a visiting professor at University of California Berkeley.  His work has been published in internationally renowned journals such as Global Strategy Journal, Long Range Planning, and R&D Management. He regularly teaches as vising professor in the MBA program at Tongji University in Shanghai.

We are glad to have Prof. Landau in SPJIMR where he enlightened GMP participants with Business strategy as part of the University exchange program with SPJIMR

Post 4558660901011456
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

SPJIMR's presence at Indo-French Collboration meet at Taj Lands,Bandra

Post 6650647145873408
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Happy Birthday Ankish. Midnight celebrations... GMP life

Post 4629628071706624
 To avoid confusing SPJIMR with any other institution, look for the five strokes logo and the Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan association. 
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

GMP Participnats@SPJIMR

Post 5328090417332224
 To avoid confusing SPJIMR with any other institution, look for the five strokes logo and the Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan association. 
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Officially the first day for '17 batch! 😁

Will come back with more details in a few days!

SPJIMR 2015 - 2017
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Puys,

I need some serious help here.

I am a Computer Engineer with 2 years of IT work experience.

I am confused as to which specialization I should choose.

I am CAT15 aspirant.

I wish to know,espcially from the ones who are actually at SP or pass-outs,what is the potential of IM stream? 

Will this stream help to gain a strong foothold in IT industry?

I have no particular inclination towards any stream. 

Also it would be of great help if any one any provide suggestions on basic certifications pertaining to finance or IM.

Thanks in advance.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

SP Jain(finance) VS IIMK

What are your views?

Converts: IIMK, SP Jain, IIM S, New IIMs
1 comment
sb29
@sb29  ·  3,813 karma

SP Fin - Smaller batch size, Mumbai

IIM-K - Awesome location, you can tell your neighbour you are studying in an IIM (won't matter much in the industry)

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I was hoping more activity on this thread!
I have a million queries about SP and life at mumbai.
It would be helpful  if the seniors could share their experiences about the hostels and its facilities, Fun things to do at SPJIMR , Mumbai life and anything and everything that you think could be helpful.

2 comments
leo12all
@leo12all  ·  0 karma

hehe... as they say, less evidence online about fun things people do in real world is a very healthy sign of a lot of fun 😁 😁 😃

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
amanda26811
@amanda26811  ·  0 karma

Haha.! Now my hopes are high! 😃

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

If somebody from the 13-15 batch and the current students from the 14-16 batch can share their experiences it would be great!

SPJIMR | PGP15-17
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...