[Official] The School of Inspired Leadership (SOIL) Student Experience (Life@SOIL)

1,183 Posts  ·  469 Users
About this group

Are you looking for a one year MBA which includes a gamut of variety of subjects inclining to the ever increasing demand of the market – Diversity and Innovation? If yes, then go on and read below as this is the place that belongs to you.

Know and Ask about Life@ School of Inspired Leadership

For any info related to SOIL, you can also drop in a mail to admissions@soilindia.ne

Page 1 of 119

HIE EVERYONE !!

i am VIPUL TOTUKA , i submitted a fee of 1,00,000 /- as a registration amount for MBA(21-23) in SOIL.. i have been writing since a long to the college for refund of my registration amount.. and they are just ignorng me and not responding my mails and not picking calls also... I NEED MY MONEY BACK @sankchep_singhal

1 comment
mehta13
@mehta13  ·  4 karma

@vipuljain0809 For which program have you submitted the fee? PGDM or PGPM?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How are the placements for pgdm SOIL this year?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is average package at soil and what about cat cutoff

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have got offer for 1 year, SOIL Gurgaon Business Leadership Program with Finance specialization, is the worth joining? Kindly share the reviews.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi druv I too had the same doubtabout the online classe in SOIL, is it that effective?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is this year good for MBA in Soil?

1 comment
sankchep_singhal
@sankchep_singhalSOIL  ·  1 karma

yes definetely learning anytym is beneficial and this year it is must needed cause of pandemic. Industries are transforming themselves drastically and looking those individuals who have urge of learning 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is the average package and placement percentage this year?

2 comments
sankchep_singhal

dear rahul the companies  are expected to come  from november but avg. package and placement of this institute is much better as compared to its competitor and they are preparing their students by keeping in mind the covid scenario 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
PrakashGuna
@PrakashGuna  ·  0 karma

Hi Rahulbhatt, The Placement details for the college are updated upto 2020 batch and one can view and download it from the College website  https://www.soil.edu.in , Thank you

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is the selection procedure in SOIL and what entrance exam score they accept for selection?

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
druv-sharma.21
@druv-sharma.21  ·  0 karma

How tough is your psychometric test ?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
homeshvazirani
@homeshvazirani  ·  1 karma

Psychometric test are designed to measure candidates' suitability for a role based on the required personality characteristics and aptitude. They give an idea of the candidate's personality what makes them tick and how they prefer to work, this won't be tough or easy its just a test. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How SOIL is different from other colleges in terms of curriculum ?

1 comment
sankchep_singhal

Soil has its unique way of learning ,its SIP program ,MC activities,External Mentoring sessions , world class faculties and much more helps you develop yourself holistically.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

#startupsummitlive

https://www.startupsummit.live/h

Join at Startup Summit LIVE from 24th July to 26th July 2020.

Major speakers include Fabrice Grinda (Co-founder fjlabs, Super Angel and earned $350M+ from exits), Pavel Cherkashin (Managing Partner & Founder, Mindrock Capital) and a 100 more.

Book your Tickets Now ( Use Coupon code- bibek_ks to get ticckets @ 99 INR )

Post 80472248261205
Bibek Keshari Sahu
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...