[Official] The School of Inspired Leadership (SOIL) Student Experience (Life@SOIL)

1,179 Posts  ·  459 Users
About this group

Are you looking for a one year MBA which includes a gamut of variety of subjects inclining to the ever increasing demand of the market – Diversity and Innovation? If yes, then go on and read below as this is the place that belongs to you.

Know and Ask about Life@ School of Inspired Leadership

For any info related to SOIL, you can also drop in a mail to admissions@soilindia.ne

Page 1 of 118

Hi druv I too had the same doubtabout the online classe in SOIL, is it that effective?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is this year good for MBA in Soil?

1 comment
sankchep_singhal
@sankchep_singhalSOIL  ·  1 karma

yes definetely learning anytym is beneficial and this year it is must needed cause of pandemic. Industries are transforming themselves drastically and looking those individuals who have urge of learning 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is the average package and placement percentage this year?

2 comments
sankchep_singhal

dear rahul the companies  are expected to come  from november but avg. package and placement of this institute is much better as compared to its competitor and they are preparing their students by keeping in mind the covid scenario 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
PrakashGuna
@PrakashGuna  ·  0 karma

Hi Rahulbhatt, The Placement details for the college are updated upto 2020 batch and one can view and download it from the College website  https://www.soil.edu.in , Thank you

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is the selection procedure in SOIL and what entrance exam score they accept for selection?

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
druv-sharma.21
@druv-sharma.21  ·  0 karma

How tough is your psychometric test ?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
homeshvazirani
@homeshvazirani  ·  1 karma

Psychometric test are designed to measure candidates' suitability for a role based on the required personality characteristics and aptitude. They give an idea of the candidate's personality what makes them tick and how they prefer to work, this won't be tough or easy its just a test. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How SOIL is different from other colleges in terms of curriculum ?

1 comment
sankchep_singhal

Soil has its unique way of learning ,its SIP program ,MC activities,External Mentoring sessions , world class faculties and much more helps you develop yourself holistically.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

#startupsummitlive

https://www.startupsummit.live/h

Join at Startup Summit LIVE from 24th July to 26th July 2020.

Major speakers include Fabrice Grinda (Co-founder fjlabs, Super Angel and earned $350M+ from exits), Pavel Cherkashin (Managing Partner & Founder, Mindrock Capital) and a 100 more.

Book your Tickets Now ( Use Coupon code- bibek_ks to get ticckets @ 99 INR )

Post 80472248261205
Bibek Keshari Sahu
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi I have got 29th of Jan as date for STAT exam conducted by SOIl. Please help what is it all about.What sort of questions are asked.Will they be asking question from same topics as these were in CAT exams or what? really need help..

1 comment
PrakashGuna
@PrakashGuna  ·  0 karma

Hi Aashu, kindly apologise for your questions not being noticed, I take your question to inform to future applicants, STAT is a Psychometric test to really test your attitude in work culture and your way of thinking and logical thinking abilities and problem solving skills and your approaching technique for a problem, My personal advice is to know something about general pasychometric tests and a basic attitude problems, I hope it clears your queries.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have got 78.93 in CAT with 2 yrs of work experience.Do i stand a chance to convert?

1 comment
AneetBamrah
@AneetBamrah  ·  3 karma

@Aashu0987 conversion depends on how you gave interview to panel list. Yes, rest your profile seems good for conversion....

Rest hope for best...

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is the average CTC for 1-Year PGPM at SOIL?

2 comments
abhaybms
@abhaybmsSOIL  ·  24 karma

@Deepthi_sharma Bro, according to the placement records of SOIL, average CTC offered for the Class of 2018 varied greatly! The highest CTC was 16.2 lakhs p.a. and the lowest CTC was 7.5 lakhs p.a.

Good Luck!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
MbaKeeda09
@MbaKeeda09  ·  5 karma

Hey, SOIL's placement record is 100% trustworthy. Average you can get after your course completion is 8 to 10.7L.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How is the placement review at SOIL?

2 comments
Balasubramanian949
@Balasubramanian949SOIL  ·  36 karma

@Anjali96 Hey, the placements are good and even the learning exposure that you get is good. You will have higher chances in placements as more and more companies visit here. The average placement package ranges from some 10 LPA to 15 LPA. You can also have a strong alumni connection, it is probably the best that I’ve learnt so far as compared to other institutions that I’ve heard about.

Hope this helps! All the very best!!! 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
MbaKeeda09
@MbaKeeda09  ·  5 karma

Their Career Management team is very supportive. They help you in getting placed no matter what day and time. Interview rehearsals, group discussions and what not!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...