Life @ Siom

877 Posts  ·  249 Users
About this group
Hai Everybody , Looking at various threads for other institutes impulsed me to start a thread about SIOM and the activities taking place here :: . After a 5 month of rigorous schedules and the atmosphere , now I hope I can write something ab...
Page 1 of 88

How is operations Management for someone with IT workex of 2 years and core background (Mech/Chemical) 📷😊 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How many students have been placed from the current batch ?

1 comment
TarunKunula
@TarunKunula  ·  4 karma

very few

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is the placement process in SIOM completed ??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Farewell - Class of 2017 :) 

We feel privileged to share that Smt. Arundhati Bhattacharya, Chairperson, State Bank of India will be the chief guest for 'Adyant - The Last Lecture' on 4 March 2017 at Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management, Nashik. She will be joined by Mr Pradeep Bhargava , Managing Director , Cummins Generator Technologies India Ltd on this wonderful occasion.

We are delighted to host them at SIOM. Their thought provoking words will be a source of motivation for all the students at this exceptionally crucial junction as they step out, holding ambitions to go higher in the world of Operations Management.  

Sometimes you need to get hit in the head to realize that you're in a fight.
1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Tomorrow I have a GE PI session scheduled Could u all just give me some tips in advance It will be of great help

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The SIOM Operations Management specialization empowers each engineer with sharp engineering and scientific capabilities along with smart business management disciplines. Be it the manufacturing, retail or services sectors such as IT, finance, logistics, transportation, health care or public utility or educational, the service delivery pipelines must be carefully designed, resourced and managed effectively and efficiently. 

Kindly refer to following link for queries regarding SIOM admission process for 17-19  https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/siom-admissions-2017-2019-helpdesk-4805029840027648    

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Aspirants, Kindly refer to following link for queries regarding SNAP, admission process and courses offered at SIOM

https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/siom-admissions-2017-2019-helpdesk-4805029840027648

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

my wait list no. is 550 .... is there any chance for me????

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi seniors converted SIOM and likely to Join..

I have some queries. 

1) How s d hostel facility? 

2) Is the campus fully WIFIed? 

3) Hw s d mess food ? ;) 

4) Campus life as a whole

5) heard the program has lengthy lecture classes. Please explain about overall learning process

6) and last Placements No of students placed 10 lpa in 2013-2015 batch? (lateral report)

7) Having a work ex of 26 months in manufacturing side wat are my scope for future

thanks in advance

1 like1 comment
v.vashee
@v.vashee  ·  0 karma

#

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What are the topics asked in WAT 

undefined
Write a comment