Life @ SICSR........

55 Posts  ·  15 Users
About this group
Hi all......with all the best wishes from my seniors and batch-mates.......i would like to this opportunity to start a journey...............which all will remember and counted. It will also be really helpful for all those people who are new to th...
Page 1 of 6

Last years placements

For 2012-14 batch Highest package offered is 8LPA by Newgen to a guy with approximate 4 years of experience .... lowest package is Offered by Evosys near about 4.5 LPA..... Out of 87 students near about 45 have been placed including 5 offcampus. Most of them are Internship in starting later on they will confirm according to performance. Top recruiters Igate( Hired 5 experienced and 7 freshers, internship started for quality profile, pkg announcement later on, Yardi Software hired 13 , Product support for 2 years then BA profile with starting salary of approx 40K in hand, Newgen hired 1 experienced and 3 freshers(5 LPA) , Evosys hired (2 exp and 3 freshers, all are offered 4.5 LPA)

SICSR (2011-2013 Batch) Business Analyst / Product Owner
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I want to do mba in IT.I would like to know about this college and its fee structure as well.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Why is the life @ sicsr boring ???

C'mon we need updates
2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
SICSR in partnership with IBM launches the first IBM Workshop in Enterprise computing. Three ways you can register at First Enterprise Computing Workshop - Invite details at http://ibm.co/OqoSt3

1) Click on the email of shikha.sinha@sicsr.ac.in in the invite. If you have a mail client the registration form should automatically open

2) Fill up the Google Doc form - http://bit.ly/QAMiQ0

3) Go to the home page of http://sicsr.ac.in/. Click on Mainframe Academic Initiative Program - IBM Workshop( 22-23 Aug 12) link in the home page.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Pre-Induction Program rocks..
Sicsr brought one of the unique pre induction wherein we had loads of Guest lectures,fun activities and finally an awesome trip to garudmaachi.

now the Study starts... hope it will go well..faculty is good,,
but still didnt understood bell curve pattern for evaluation:sneaky:
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

It has been a year now for me. Don't even know how did it pass, just realized when Junis visited the campus. It has been a fun-loving and mind-blasting journey all together.

I will post more experiences soon. not in a mood to type as it is SUNDAY. 😃

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello friends.... I have just started my journey at SICSR and its quiet a surprise for me to be greeted with such a wonderful induction program. Till date it rocks... but I don't know what is awaiting 4 us when actual lectures starts...... finger crossed. hope to have a rocking 2 yrs journey.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
puridisha Says
Can anybody here post about the college hostel life..since i am an aspiring student and am interested in writing can anybody tell me if the college has it's magazine or any literary committee.

Yes college do has its magazine and a literary committee....college will publish its magazine in the end of February or first week of march...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can anybody here post about the college hostel life..since i am an aspiring student and am interested in writing can anybody tell me if the college has it's magazine or any literary committee.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Puyz
sorry replying so late, but great news we are going inter in UNIFY. Lot work and plans are going on.
1-14 sports
16, 17, 18 cultural. All in FEB 😃

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...