Life@ School Of Management Studies, University of Hyderabad

14 Posts  ·  8 Users
About this group
This is a thread which can be utilized by the aspirants of SMS UoH. I will be posting the updates about the happenings in our department. Unlike other B-schools the school of management offer a different way of life which aspire you to fulfill you...
Page 1 of 2

Bro VIDYANAND plz kindly tell whether their is a scope of student exchange in SMS??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

May i know the placement status of 2014 batch??

4 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Prize distribution for winners in different events...
Unnati 14

vcs
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Flash mob before unnati 14

vcs
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Unnati 14 Management fest of SMS UoH

Opening ceremony
vcs
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Happy UoH by students . Just watch it , u will love it.

vcs
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

May i know the fee structure for the reserved categories(st ≻) outside of AP as it was not mentioned clearly in the prospectus .

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The School of Management Studies, University of Hyderabad (UoH) has been conferred the Innovative B-School Leadership Award by the Stars of the Industry and DNA group.The award recognizes Innovation as a key competence which helpsBusiness Schools gain a competitive edge. The award has been given in recognition of leadership, development, innovation and industry interface of the School of Management Studies ofUoH. Dr. V Sita, Dean, School of Management Studies received the award today i.e. 17th February 2014 at Mumbai.Congratulations to the School and all its students, faculty and staff.

vcs
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

School of Management Studies, HCU receives Best B- School in South India award at National Educational Leadership Awards, Mumbai.

vcs
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The Centre for Buddhist Studies, University of Hyderabad (UoH) organized a distinguished lecture titled €œWhat the Buddha thought €? by Prof. Richard Francis Gombrich, well-known Buddhist scholar from Oxford University at the Sir C V Raman Auditorium on 5th December 2013.

In his lecture Prof. Gombrich stated that time and again the Buddha transformed earlier religious ideas and practices by saying that if properly understood, they were about ethics. But he often did this with such subtlety that it is not surprising if his manoeuvres were not always understood by his followers.
vcs
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...