Life @ NPTI Faridabad (National Power Training Institute)

136 Posts  ·  39 Users
About this group
Hi Guys, So finally I got to write about my precious Institute National Power Training Institute , NPTI (Faridabad) A typical Day starts at 6am(of course Mrng :: ) Immedialtely d day has to be started by some big chunk of Business ...
Page 1 of 14

Hello seniors plz guide us for gd pi... Is it going to b dat tough as in other institutes?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is here any one tell me the GD/PI feedback of npti MBA course.,, Thank in, advance.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hllo guys

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Sir,I am from EEE OBC category and i have B.TECH percentage76.97%.

NPTI NEYVELI released vacancies for GEC course. 

Sir  can I apply??

Is there any chance to get admission into GEC  in NPTI NEYVELI ???

Reply me guyzz.please........

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i wanted to know ,how is the sports facility and wifi speed and mess facility is it good or bad ,,just a general review would be great

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@Sam_killer

@rahulamiable ...Got selelcted in NPTI..Thnks for all the help needed.Now can u guide for books to follow during NPTI 1st sem. which wiil be required in the future...

1) Management Concepts and Applications

2) Business Environment

3) Energy Resources Conversions and Power Plant Systems

4) Managerial Economics

5) Organisational Behaviour

6) Accounting for Managers

7) Business Communication Skills

8) Quantitative Analysis Skip

Hey @Sam_killer Congrats Dude.....Look to be frank..Every semester subject can be studied here....Dont worry u will get ample amount of time...😍.I would recommend to take the "FEEL" of power sector..try looking for news relating to power sector...& reports in Ministry of Power,Coal, website .....I think updating your "power sector" knowledge is more important rather than studying curriculum subjects...... Baki...Chill rho, Make "Power Sector" as ur Hobby rather than a "Liability"...ATB...😁

If u Can Dream It,U can Achieve It...!!! www.knowpowernews.wordpress.com
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@rahulamiable ...Got selelcted in NPTI..Thnks for all the help needed.

Now can u guide for books to follow during NPTI 1st sem. which wiil be required in the future...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@rahulamiable Rahul sir, i took the admission yesterday and made a cursory visit to the hostel and other amenities like mess and all..But i couldn't check the hostel rooms as there were locks outside..I have some queries:
1. Is the bathroom/washroom attached with each room Or there's a common place for that?
2. How is the room allotted? Is it that they will club me with any random guy? (actually i don't want anyone who smokes or drinks, i.e why i'm curious about that)
Please answer, Rahul sir 😃
Abh!Shek
4 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Conditions would always be more or less the same, hiccups would always be there, things might not turn out as anticipated , but it is amidst these adversities that a person emerges with his best & the truest colour.

This might not be too big an achievement to brag about, but it certainly should motivate more of us to write & get exposure that we seek to obtain by just criticising,complaining & clamouring. Let's use the time to read something good & write something better...

Good work Rahul; We hope it turns out to be just the tip of iceberg..

"An Article on DDG in the magazine 'Energetica' by Mr. Rahul Sharma ,MBA 2011-13"

Energetica India - Magazine in digital version - April, 2013

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...