Life @ NMIMS Bangalore

213 Posts  ·  369 Users
About this group
Hello Puys, This thread is basically for the discussion relating to the life and culture @ NMIMS Bangalore. Ours is the first batch of NMIMS Bangalore and we are proud to be a part of it. After 3 months of busy schedule, lectures, a...
Page 1 of 22

What type of extra expenses related to academic can I expect on nmims Bangalore campus for pgdm program? I am not asking for personal expenses but related to academic.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Congratulations to all those who have made it to the CD/PI round of NMIMS! Student Council of School of Business Management, NMIMS welcomes you.

We would be using this group to help you with any queries that you have in the next steps of the CD/PI and selection process for all NMIMS campuses, namely:

SBM NMIMS Mumbai

NMIMS Hyderabad

NMIMS Bangaluru

NMIMS Navi Mumbai

NMIMS Shirpur

NMIMS Indore

Please click on the following link to visit the FB group - 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/548871625698473/?epa=SEARCH_BOX

If you wish to join the group for updates around the process, please fill out the following form along with sending the FB request: https://forms.gle/QpVE2JNxrotf4iBt8 

The Google form will help us authenticate your credentials and add you to the group.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

I have 3 yrs of work experience in TCS. I got selected for nmims Bangalore.is it good to quit the job ?are the placements good at nmims Bangalore?please help

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
Satanikmitra
@Satanikmitra  ·  1 karma

Is doing mba from nmims bangalore a good option? Is it worth doing mba from nmims bangalore?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Satanikmitra
@Satanikmitra  ·  1 karma

I got a call from nmims bangalore?? Is worth doing an mba from nmims bangalore??

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Yes. It seems so banjar

1 comment
sumitp182
@sumitp182  ·  51 karma

Ask in official Nmims bangalore 2016-18 group

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can ny1 rpy on this thread

1 comment
sumitp182
@sumitp182  ·  51 karma

Yes plz. Ask

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What was the cut off for Bangalore campus last year?

1 comment
sumitp182
@sumitp182  ·  51 karma

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello! I am planning to join this nmims bangalore. I have planned to stay in a pg at Hosur Main Road(near christ university). Could anyone pls guide me whether the distance will be v tiring or not?? Shoud I find somewhere near? But staying with my friend will be an advantage for me..but if it becomes streneous I will abort it. Please do help!!! Thank you

1 like3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
KPuy
@KPuy  ·  710 karma

And be sure to be quoted exorbitant amount by the auto drivers if you don't speak Kannada. I'm used to listen to 'one yand haalf saar' numerous times.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
sreeja.dtt06
@sreeja.dtt06  ·  2 karma

@KPuy thank you so much!!!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can you please share the fees structure for 2015-17 batch? Also, does the hostel fees includes mess charges too?

2 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Puys,

I am sure many of u are aware of tedx-an independently organized ted event which is conducted across some select colleges in India.It is one of those awesome platforms where eminent personalities,achievers,innovators and speakers are brought on board and share their ideas with the audience inspiring a lot of people in the process. This year the event was conducted by our college on a grand scale and here is the link to all the videos which were a part of the program.

Please do watch and spread the word as we would want it to spread to an even larger scale next year mgmg👼👼🍻🍻👍👍

Souvik Ghosh, Aspirant Relations Team, NMIMS Bangalore
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

please show some light on placement statistics at NMIMS, Bangalore. College has not published its placement report for 2013-14 session. Is the placement procedure not yet over ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...