Life @ NIRMA, Ahmedabad

66 Posts  ·  27 Users
About this group
Life @ NIRMA is all about fun, hard work, and striving to get the maximum out of the 24hrs of a day.. Each day brings with it the dawn of a series of expectations, excitement, resolutions and apprehensions.. :: Now its almost 2 months since w...
Page 1 of 7

Hey Seniors,

Can anybody please help me with the essay "Why MBA".....:bigear::crazyeye:

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Although I am not a management student, I am in my final year of engineering at Nirma. And truly, a more beautiful campus is not easy to find. It's serene and one feels refreshed on entering the campus. But I find it a shame how the space (which we used to call the amphi-theatre...the one between C and A Block in the engineering section) has been used for a new PG block and now I think the Badminton courts are being replaced by a new block for the Law students.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi..i think dis is nt d rite link to ask dis..bt can ne 1 temme watz d deadline for nirma forms..pg mentions it as 17th nov while on d website itz 31st dec..can ne1 clarify dis..:

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
pinkii Says
is the pressure of academics so hgh in nirma?

yes.. very high... it some times runs over 160 psi.... beware before submitting the form....
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

is the pressure of academics so hgh in nirma?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Anoop801 Says
??????????dood...you asked a question and nikhil gave his views....i think you got jazbaati about it

Thank you for making things clear.....????????????
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hey Dud just cooool.
Jazbatoon ko yu jazir nahi karte - There is other way also. So take care.
Best wishes for ur future Endeavour. Good Luck.

??????????dood...you asked a question and nikhil gave his views....i think you got jazbaati about it
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
nnikyl007 Says
icfai where? for wat ? if its not icfai hyd finance, then then dont even compare nirma with it.n if its icfai hyd fin. then there are various factors (one for the is size of the batch)

Hey Dud just cooool.
Jazbatoon ko yu jazir nahi karte - There is other way also. So take care.
Best wishes for ur future Endeavour. Good Luck.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

convo batch 2004-06
my seniors

p.s : sorry for the earlier link

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
nnikyl007 Says
icfai where? for wat ? if its not icfai hyd finance, then then dont even compare nirma with it.n if its icfai hyd fin. then there are various factors (one for the is size of the batch)

convo batch 2004-06
these r my seniors

http://www.orkut.com/AlbumZoom.aspx?uid=13616590785522148846&pid;=7
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...