Life @ MITS University(Exclusive Women's University)

55 Posts  ·  10 Users
About this group
Hi...My name is Purvi, representing MITS University (an all women's university) in Lakshmangarh(Rajasthan).I will be sharing updates about the Life @ Faculty of Management Studies through this thread.
Page 1 of 6

hi all

Time has come to bid a good bye to all our seniors and to give them best wishes for their future.
So our mba 1 year has decided to organize a fairwell party for all our seniors on Saturday. All the time spent with them was really memorable and we have learnt many things from our seniors. This is going to be a real fun for all the seniors and as well as for all junios.

Waiting for saturday,😁
www.mitsuniversity.ac.in
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hii,

its a very great news that recenlty Prudent Solutions Pvt. Ltd. visited our campus..recruited the students of MBA final year..

Warm congratulations to all the students who are selected as an HR Executive in this company..

www.mitsuniversity.ac.in
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hii everyone

Recently a guest lecture was organised by MITS on the topic MOTIVATION..which was given by Mr. Manoj Saxena part of ONS Learning Placements..

Session was owsum and gave us new learning..everone enjoyed alot and also some they let us play some games on MOTIVATION which was really a fun for all
www.mitsuniversity.ac.in
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hii every1,

Recently Kites Techno World Pvt. Ltd. visited MITS for the recruitment....

And Very Heartly Congratulations to our seniors who got selected in the company. The will be working as HR Executives in the company.😁 😁 😁
www.mitsuniversity.ac.in
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

heyy

admission announcement for 2013-14..

MITS is goin to conduct interview round at three places in Rajasthan on 31 March, 13

Venue is :

JODHPUR
Hotel Chandra Inn
Airport Road
Jodhpur €“ 342001
KOTA
Kalpna Sharma (Advocate)
10, Vinayak Vihar
Near Akashwani Colony
Kota (Raj.)
GANGANAGAR
Pagoda Hotel
14-Gole Bazar,
Near Railway Station, Ganganagar (Raj.)
LAKSHMANGARH
FMS, MITS
Lakshmangarh-332311
Dist: Sikar (Raj.)

Any students who is interested in doing MBA from MITS can come for GD/PI round..

For further queries students can also contact on this number

Faculty Name - Dr. B.S Rathore
No. - 9413043349

or you can post your queries here on this forum...

www.mitsuniversity.ac.in
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
heyy

i also tried the samee website..n 6 more days to go home but sam we must not forget that before going homee we have so much work load industrial analysis, tests, vivaa n all.....but most exciting is vaccations...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

heyaa

i tried out this website..its really good and yeah weaknesses and strengths which i got to know is also true upto some extent...

now weekend has come 6 more days to go home for holy vaccations...everyone is so excited to go home..to have fun without the tension of assignments and yaaa presentations.....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hii,

very interesting site to know your strength and weaknesses which is very important for every individual....

www.mitsuniversity.ac.in
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hii everyone,

i wanted to inform you all that admission process of 2013-14 has started in MITS for MBA program..

MITS is going to conduct GD/PI round on 17 March, 13 in three places at Jaipur, Udaipur, and at campus itself.

GD/PI round will start at 10:00 am..

Venue for PI in Jaipur is

Hotel Maharani Plaza
Station Road
Near Bus Stand
Jaipur

and Venue for PI in Udiapur is

Hotel Vishnu Priya
9, Garden Road
Near Gulab Bagh
Udaipur

and next in lakshmangarh is

Faculty of Management Studies
Mody Inst. of tech and science
Lakshmangarh

Those students who are intersted can come to any of these centres with the one set of photocopy of their documents with original for the verification purpose

And the students who will got selected will have to deposit 10,000 rs on the spot which is refundable but before the commencement of the course..

and those students who are intersted but can come to the center because of the distance then they can also fill online application form which is available on MITS website and then telephonic round can be done for the same
www.mitsuniversity.ac.in
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...