Life @ MILE PUNE

53 Posts  ·  63 Users
About this group
Welcome to MILE :: MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE FOR LEADERSHIP AND EXCELLENCE This institute is a unique with adventure sports.the first institute in india to think for outbound training and adventure sports...The training would be given by ...
Page 1 of 6

Is there any certification programe provided by the MILE during the courses?

1 comment
Aarush3
@Aarush3  ·  0 karma

In MILE they provide 2 certification which will help you a lot at the time of placement. 

Certification in Digital Marketing from TISS SIX SIGMA Certification

Certification in Finance from CISI Dual Foreign Language

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What type of facilities a student's get in MILE Institute, Pune?

1 comment
Priyanshi456
@Priyanshi456  ·  0 karma

The Management Institute for Leadership and Excellence has the all the adequate facilities befitting the standards of a modern B-school. These include:

• Modern and well lighted Reception Area.
  • Spacious ventilated Classrooms.
  • Computer Laboratory with inbuilt Wi-Fi facility.
  • Large audio visual enabled Seminar Hall primarily dedicated for Management Development and Corporate Interaction programs.
  • 100 plus networked terminals with uninterrupted broadband internet facility.
  • Large Student Activity Centre.
  • Fully computerized, tech savvy and well-stocked Library and Reading Room (with on-line soft ware of OPAC).
  • 500 hundred seater state of the art Auditorium with retractable seating and latest light and sound facilities.
  • Yoga &Meditation Centre.
  • Play Grounds.
  • Terrace Gymnasium.
  • Conference Room for In-house Meetings.
  • Girls and Boys Common Rooms equipped with Indoor Games.
  • Medical Room.
  • Congenial and Student Friendly Hostel Facility.
  • Administrative Office.
  • State of the art Canteen Facility.
  • And many more…
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

how the pgdm is in mile and how are the placements

1 comment
Mansi487
@Mansi487  ·  1 karma

As a one of the old alumni I recommended you that MILE is the best option for you doing a PGDM course. MILE has had an excellent track record of 100% placements each year. The companies range from Startups to Brands. Some of the names of these companies are AXIS Bank, Bajaj Allianz, Amul India, Credit Sudhar, Secure Now, Sintex, NCord, M3M, AXA, ACI, Octane, 99 Acres, Aditya Birla Group, Apollo India Ltd and many more.

You can check complete details here: http://mile.education/

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

An excellent platform for new learnings and real time experience from academic activities till non academic. MILE polishe you to tand out from the rest in the outer world. Good faculties and the ROI is upto mark. 

suraj agrahari MILE
3 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

MILE provide  a descent opportunity to every student they take and also focus on overall personality development and do run special training programs and i must say fee structure is quiet nominal  to afford.

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

what is the last date to apply at mile....i want to apply for mile...can anybody throw some light on tis placement, infrastructure, hostel facility and life style along with fee structure ??? reply asap

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
Aboutmilepune
@Aboutmilepune  ·  2 karma

5 important signs that you are in MILE pune >

- when BPOs and KPOs like Firstsource Solutions, Syntel Inc, are pitched across as Top 10 global giants where only the "chosen few" at MILE get an opportunity to work (of course because even slightly better colleges dont even entertain these companies on DAY 10 of their placement season).                       - when you long to see the companies , who's CXOs are most audaciously listed in your college's prospectus as advisors.   

[edited by mods. No maligning of individuals]

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

any placement update

1 comment
Aboutmilepune
@Aboutmilepune  ·  2 karma

To check all the tall claims by some colleges please engage with the alumni network of that college and dont go by the offer letter figures only. do a comparison with the net take home salary too. I assure you my friend you will be in for a rude shock if you do that. CTC is the biggest farce that these colleges play on. They include the variable pay,bonus,incentive,training,offsite cost in the CTC and inflate the figure to make it attractive to stake all kinds of false claims and mislead students.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@vinayharsh if u need any help,u can contact me on my mail id:mile.mamtakalwani@gmail.com

Happy to help
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@vinayharsh 09557059456 or 09145278101 ...If you are from dehradun then I'm in town at the moment... :)
1 comment
sat3583
@sat3583  ·  0 karma

MILE college is total waste college. All it's students r frustrated. there is no full time teacher. on name of teaching all college work is conducted by students only (so called students run college). they organist some purple fever (annual function just to trap next batch of students. all these u can verify from any one current students. Only BPO/KPO companies comes for placements in their campus. Vishal

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@vinayharsh I am a MILErrrr ....my number is 8975069891 you can contact me for any query!

Regards, Shashwat ;)
5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
S-R-D
@S-R-D  ·  0 karma

hello Shaswat..can u pls tell me hw good were d placements in 2013? pls do mention highest ,average n lowest packages students recieved in 2013 only,cudn't find it nywere..ur rply wl really b very hlpful.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
sat3583
@sat3583  ·  0 karma

MILE college is total waste college. All it's students r frustrated. there is no full time teacher. on name of teaching all college work is conducted by students only (so called students run college). they organist some purple fever (annual function just to trap next batch of students. all these u can verify from any one current students. Only BPO/KPO companies comes for placements in their campus. Vishal

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...