Life @ MBE,DU

4 Posts  ·  4 Users
About this group
Hi, It has been just 10 days back when I joined my masters and I have so much to speak about my course. Life is going on pretty hectic. The place is impressive. Food is tasty at our cafeteria with just few bucks to pay. A very hectic orientatio...
Page 1 of 1

Please tell us more about the time you spent in MBE 😃

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Lets start with our orientation week. We started with our schedule at 10 a.m. on Thursday, 21st July,2011. Seniors were already before time to welcome us. Faculties from our departments joined us soon. We had a speech from our HOD sir, Prof. V. K. Paul. He introduced us to the different faculties from our departments. I was glad to see a great clusters of diamonds in our department. It was great to see Lallan sir who has been with the college for the past 37 years. We gave our introduction to the faculties later followed by the intro session of our seniors. HOD sir called us to the faculties cafeteria for the lunch. Splendid food for the day.

We started with the company analysis on the second day. We were divided into different batches of 5-6 students. We chose different companies based on the group choice. It was followed by Ad Mad session by students. Mine topic was - convertible cars which becomes bike. Felt great when I saw smiles on my friend's faces when we were done with the ad.

The third day started with a B-plan. Learning to make cost sheet, revenue sheet was a tough job after being an engineer. But it felt good after my group member said that the credit for those sheets goes to Vishal. :). The orientation week ended with few details about committees from the senior batch. And finally we were allowed to leave before night today.

If you ask me, how has been my three days @ orientation. I would say it was tough. Could not eat well, slept for just 5 hours in a duration of 72 hours. But it is nothing as compared to the feeling that I have got being a part of this college.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey!

Can you tell me more about this course?

I'm a final year student of Economics at DU (North Campus) and would like to look into this avenue!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,
It has been just 10 days back when I joined my masters and I have so much to speak about my course. Life is going on pretty hectic. The place is impressive. Food is tasty at our cafeteria with just few bucks to pay. A very hectic orientation week, superb elections and Genesis yesterday. Don't Know were to start with.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...