Life @ JPSOB Institute Meerut Of JP Group

1 Post  ·  2 Users
About this group
Hi Guys, Its Faiz I am from MBA 2012-14 batch of JPSOB, and now finally think to share my experience with you all. What about the JPSOB it €™s a very good institute of the big group in the education industry *JP Group Of Institution in acro...
Page 1 of 1
Hi Guys, Its Faiz
I am from MBA 2012-14 batch of JPSOB, and now finally think to share my experience with you all.

What about the JPSOB it €™s a very good institute of the big group in the education industry JP Group Of Institution in across the India. So I think no need to tell more about this Group, the name of JP is enough to describe itself €Ś.

WOW!!!!!
Just 2 days ago, JP Group Director Dr. Hari Om Agarwal Awarded By International Millennium Gold Star Award in Bangkok by Wise Prime MinisterMr. Korn Dabbaransi.

visit and get the full award detail here....
Life at JPSOB college is challenging and much exciting. They had committed to excellence in management education, research and practice by nurturing and developing global wealth creators and leaders. They shall continually benchmark their self against the best-in-class institutions. They shall foster continuous learning and reflection, achievement-orientation, creative interdependence, and respect for diversity with a holistic concern for ethics, environment and the society. Souvenirs are perishable, fortunately memories are not. The years spent at the school are memories to be treasured for eternity. The academic rigor creates a pressure cookies environment designed to estimate real life. Case studies, role plays, group discussions, simulations and lectures put students through the grind as they are equipped with all necessary tools to hold them in good stead. Through the years students are involved in activities aimed at developing multiple facts of their personality a host of annuity events that really characterize the JPSOB spirits are part of tradition now. As new batches look forward to taking the tradition forward, there is inevitably, the competitive desire to improve upon the past. Most importantly, at JPSOB, whether it is academic or co- curricular activities team work and bonding is the mantra. They meant to help students from bonds and association that shall be shared for years and proud of their lineage and raring to go. Throughout the year, there are number of flagship events that take place. These events highlight the JPSOB mantra which preaches bonding, teamwork, brotherhood and community development to create leaders that thinks beyond business. On the whole with a multitude of flavors life at JPSOB is challenging and exciting.

get visit and got the full on JPSOB
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...