Life @ Jaipuria Institute of Management (Lucknow, Noida, Jaipur, Indore)

90 Posts  ·  100 Users
About this group
Hi Folks! Welcome to our page.... here, you will get all information about Life @ Jaipuria Institute of Management- Lucknow, Noida, Jaipur and Indore! My friends from all four campuses would be putting up views here, so feel free to as...
Page 1 of 9

Hi Guys,

May I know how is Jaipuria indore because i am thinking to take admission this year? please help me with the placements and opportunities given to students as i have heard that for all the branches it is centralised placement. so there will be no difference and partiality for the students from any campus?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I got selected in jaipuria lucknow and noida wanted to know where it will be a good decision or not . I should go for this college ???

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

HOW is Jaipuria Indore ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Got selected in Jaipuria Lucknow, but I want to know the real placement figures of just the lucknow campus.

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
saurabhk255
@saurabhk255  ·  10 karma

@iamroy do u know any other active forum for Jaipuria.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
raj_khatri
@raj_khatri  ·  0 karma

see, placemnts is not a issue , its about pkgs student getting. better to contact students on facebook  for real figure

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Cmat 60.38 percentile..am I eligible

2 comments
Ankit.T_2016
@Ankit.T_2016  ·  7 karma

If Jaipuria is not taking you then with this marks you can try for Bimtec and IILM greater noida

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
suchi.0519
@suchi.0519  ·  0 karma

Hey Shubham, jaipuria will consider you at this percentage for sure, call them they will response you for sure.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Cmat 70 percentile any chances for lucknow campus?

1 comment
sakibxtr
@sakibxtr  ·  0 karma

@Shubhranshu.12. Yes definitely bro.. Contact them

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

For me Jaipuria is a platform that defines professionalism.a platform to develop my skills,abilities .In the present scenario ,it becomes very important for student to learn business ethics ,values of corporate world and Jaipuria is one such platform to enhance the qualities of entrepreneurship in a student .Let it be professional ethics or values,each is taken with full dedication.An institute which provides a good platform to be future entrepreneurs and also a place which invites best companies for placement.

Abhinav Verma

PGDM-SM2016-18

http://imgur.com/CVl8v39

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Jaipuria Noida helps in motivating the students to become leaders by giving them ample opportunity to explore what they have within them.The bunch of wonderful, fun loving and brilliant people who make each day such a pleasure to live.
Ritika Pandit
PGDM(SM)
Batch-2016-18

http://i.imgur.com/k2Bmnd8.jpg?1

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Anyone can tell about the placements of jaipuria Lucknow (for retail management student)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone can tell about jaipuria noida .. ibs or jaipuria noida

10 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 10
solankikhushal
@solankikhushal  ·  0 karma

Cool bro... There is everything fantastic.. Fully excited to join jaipuria on 26th. I don't think much better😁😁 if u check out ranking and all that u will find out little edge for jaipuria amyway both r same of lvl clg.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Ankit.T_2016
@Ankit.T_2016  ·  7 karma

Jaipuria is really a nice college in comparison or IBS, if you want more options for taking admission then you can give a view upon ims noida and IILM greater noida

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...