Life @ Jaipuria Indore

144 Posts  ·  27 Users
About this group
Hello all, I am a first year student at Jaipuria Institute of Management, Indore. A new institute, with soooooo many innovations! We're part of an industry mentorship, we have summer internship, AIESEC, NEN, clubs on campus, student companies...
Page 1 of 15

The best place to do internship is not where you get few pennies or some big brand…the best place is where the best learning lies.. during my summer internship i had offer from some big names but rather I chose a not so know marketing consultancy where I was not paid BUT the learning was tremendous..in 2  months I learnt things which were equivalent to 1 year of MBA …I was feeling pity for my classmates who joined some organization for the brand name or for some INR 5000 or INR 10000 OR INR 20000…..In the final year when my classmates were struggling to get fat salary…i was the one who could easily crack the interview from one of the top management consultancy as they were pretty much impressed with the summer internship project…please focus on profile when it comes to internship. I have recommended my juniors the same..one relevant opportunity is there with the -Dubai based marketing consultancy Mukraj-Insights to work on a live project ..you can check it here -> @Students 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any one joining jaipuria indore?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Feel great to work with organisation like NIF, central bank and to meet Great speakers like Achal Rangaswamy, Punit, Col deogrikar, and Dr. Pankaj Gupta all due to jaipuria....

Live like you will die today
2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Doing SIP in National Innovation Foundation at Ahmedabad...

Very much Happy and feeling proud to work for Grassroot Innovators..

This organization works on HoneyBee Network philosophy in colaboration with renowed organization like GIAN, SRISTI, under guidance of Prof. Anil Gupta (IIM-A)

Very much happyy!!!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

NEN E-weak Report.

Today we are visited many schools in indore! and spread social awareness.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Attention! Attention! Attention!

Guy's Jaipuria Indore is going to organize Flash Mob In TI mall Indore,those who want to see this flash mob join us at 4pm in TI mall. 14 feb
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Jaipuria, Indore successfully celebrated "Jai Utsav", "Home Minister" and "Bajariya (village haat)"
Much to come in this week.....super excited!!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@itsrahulforever Its a thing of immense pleasure as we students of jaipuria indore are getting chance to motivate peoples, students,youths,housewives and villagers and encourage them to be a change, to be a enterpreneur...
E-Week: Inventing India, Inventing Future

cheers!!!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

We are Jaipuria Indore enjoying NEN E-weak,lots of activities.Today we enjoyed Dakachya hat!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Indore, February 9, 2013: Jaipuria Institute of Management, Indore marked the start of the Entrepreneurship Week at the Institute campus at Dakachya, Indore with the inauguration of JAI-UTSAV. The week is dedicated to the entrepreneurial spirit of the torch bearers of our nation. Zeal, excitement, enthusiasm has gripped the city of Indore, with the future leaders of the nation coming to the Jaipuria campus to celebrate entrepreneurship, with loads of fun and games!
The event started with the ceremonial Saraswati Vandana and lighting of the lamp by the Director of the Institute, Dr. J P Upadhyay, Guest of Honor Mr. Jagdish Verma, and faculty and students. Prof Dr.Jitendra Mishra introduced Jaipuria to the students coming from various institutes, and also a documentary that was about the achievements, developments, and growth of the campus.
Addressing the gathering, Director of the Institute, Dr J P Upadhyay, said, that “We are in great times. Everything is falling in place and the world civilization is perhaps at its most prosperous!”. He appealed to the youth of the country to recognize their God-gifted talents. A festival such as this gives a platform to everyone to shine in front of the world. He said “No one who's ever come in this universe is similar to you. and no one ever will come similar to you- you're unique! May there be JAI of your uniqueness. May this JAI-UTSAV celebrate you and your talents!” He lauded the organizing committee- Dr. Megha Jain, Dr. Priti Bakhshi, Mr. Rahul Bairagi all students and faculty who got together to put up such a marvelous show. He was delighted that such events are actually giving live learning opportunities to students in organizing, team skills, crisis management and many more managerial traits!
Mr. Jagdish Verma, Chairman of the iLead Group was the Guest of Honor. He started by saluting the youth present, and re-iterated that “I'm a very young person. Don't be fooled thinking I'm old, because I dye my hair white! But on a serious note, Jai ho, to the generation Y! This is the era of opportunities. Seize it all you can my friends. If you take every situation as an opportunity- you're young; if you see it as a threat- you're old. In words of Steve Jobs, stay young, stay hungry, stay foolish”. He said that the mantra for success is three-fold: “be a learner; dream big and back yourself with action and review”.
Prof. Megha Jain provided the insight into the week ahead, with the plethora of divergent events lined up. She mentioned how symbolic the word JAI is, with the name of the Institute, praising the Lord above, and the victory of the youth in today's times!
Inspiring the youth for realizing their true potential, encouraging them to let the fire within burn, Dr. Upadhyay ended with a couplet:
Sirf hungama khada karna mera maksad nahin,
saari koshish hai ki ye surat badalni chahiye
mere seene mein nahin to tere seene mein sahi
ho kahin bhi aag , lekin aag jalni chahiye
Jaipuria, Indore is a part of a Jaipuria group of Institutions which has campuses in Lucknow, Noida, Jaipur and Indore. The group has been into the field of education since 1945 and in management education since 1995. Jaipuria's institutional development mission & idea is to continually upgrade and scale up the quality and spread of educational endeavors, serving students, the corporate and society at large.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...