i know many people are not aware of IMT-nagpur campus much. hope this helps.
i got admission in imt Nagpur 2011-2013 batch. its been 1 week now. initially was a bit skeptical but now have seen many positive things over her. let me tell you one by one.
1. the ambiance is simply awesome. its lush green.
2. the infrastructure is superb.
3. seniors are veryyyyy helpful. everyone wants to know and meet their juniors.
4. in 1st week i have met only few faculties but as of now have met some very knowledgeable faculty members.
5. guest lectures which are being conducted in the campus are amazing. the Guest Lecturers are top-notch people in industry. also the 4 GLs which were conducted for the 1st yrs have been amazing.
6. unlike what i had expected the food is very good.
7. there are many committee and forums where one can join anyone based on their interests. seniors have been very much encouraging in joining any committee or forums based on interests.
8. hostel facility is good. there is no particular restrictions. students are allowed to do anything unless the person staying nearby doesn't have any problem :)
9. all sorts of facilities are given to students.
10. WI-FI connection is good enough.
11. there is a particular committee, SAC(students association committee), which takes care of all student related issues....right from water in tap to placements. all the committee and forums are working with co-ordination with SAC.
will update more within next 1 week.