Life@ IMT Nagpur

163 Posts  ·  95 Users
About this group

Rocking is the word that I would use to describe my first three weeks at IMT-Nagpur. This place is actually very exciting. I would like to share my experience of my first few days at this exotic campus. The drum roll actually started the time I la…

Page 1 of 17

Football is a religion and the game ball is its totem. The sports committee of IMT Nagpur hosted 11 teams, 9 men’s and 2 women’s, to compete for Futsal glory. An exhilarating round-robin, semi-final, and final showcased a performance with the players huffing and puffing themselves from one end of the field to the other. The spectacle gave a glimpse into what the students are capable of and what lies in store in the coming future. #MakeTheFirstMoveAtIMTN #ThelMTNExperience

Post 102164157637241
2 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

test

Never stop trying. Never stop believing. Never give up. Your day will come.  PaGaLGuY HQ
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any Quizzing activity in IMT Nagpur. How can one stay updated about it?

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello all, I have been offered PGDM (Finance) at IMT Nagpur for the session 2014-2016. Is it worth joining there as I am currently working for CTS Pune from past 2.5 years ?

Also, what's the job placement scenario currently?

Could you please help as I need to figure this out within this week ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hii All,

We as prospective managers do not merely choose a b-school for placements, okay okay before you raise your eyebrows i must say that placements are important, but is that it? A manager requires to develop and hone skills on other grounds as well. We,at IMT Nagpur,are taught to be leaders at every field. My first month at IMT Nagpur has been an eye-opener for myself. i found a side of me that i never knew existed. Life at my b-school does not typically comprise of studies, lectures and assignments. We have a wide array of activities, forums, committees to choose from. We are not only taught to become educated but also employable. So far it has been a smooth journey with meetings being scheduled at 3 am in the morning and again attending lectures from 9.30am in the morning. I have shared my side of the story, let us know about yours as well.
Connect with us through the official facebook page-

$!r$@
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@kabir1224 can the female come in boys hostels??

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What kind of sports facilities are available at IMT-Nagpur..
Dp they have a badminton court and a field for football

here you will get each and every facility for sports like TT,TENNIS COURT, BASKET BALL COURT, FOOTBALL FIELD, BADMINTON COURTS,GYMS

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Regarding placement u can browse on to this link given below:

Its a residential program so u don't have to worry about the girl's hostel.. If u r talking abt the type of rooms available.. Campus is known for its greenery and cleanliness.. Still if any doubt persists regarding the same we can have a chat for clear details cos its not possible to give every detail here..

u have both in house faculty and faculty from outside.. but all the faculty members are easily accessible and are for enough time to interact with students.. Every faculty phone number is also easily accessible and u can contact them any time..

I can assure u that IMT always give best 2 yrs of lyf to its students.. U will experience it very soon..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi everyone,

i m ruby shukla, got admission into IMT Nagpur (2011-13).can anyone tell me about the faculty, girls hostel, placement.. as the college is away from city..do u find evry facility inside the campus itself??plz seniors help me by providing ur valuable feedback..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...