LIFE @ IILM GSM

69 Posts  ·  86 Users
About this group
Studying in IILM GSM was turning point in my own personality and outlook The focus on case studies and the industry experience of faculty made me more practical which I find very useful in my life.Thanks, IILM GSM you have shaped my career from wh...
Page 1 of 7

IILM GSM hostel is like home away from home.

It offers single room occupancy with fooding facility. Three BHK Flat system with fully furnished and separate ac for each student. Apart from hostel there are somany playgrounds for football, cricket, basketball etc. And also the students of IILM family celebrates different types of festival like Janmastami, Ganesh Puja, Teachers day, Independence day and much more.

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey can someone please let me know about the hostel occupancy in Greater Noida campus?

1 comment
Shrashti.Gupta
@Shrashti.Gupta  ·  5 karma

Hey Prateek you will get all comforts here in grater noida campus, including delicious food. Three room flat and you will have your seperate room with a/c, hot water in winters, and much more.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

So many companies even for Summer Internship programme... I never thought that I would get so many Internship opportunities where I will be the one choosing the company and not the other way round... 

7 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 7
Vishi_bagga
@Vishi_bagga  ·  9 karma

can you tell us your location

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Shrashti.Gupta
@Shrashti.Gupta  ·  5 karma

Its in Greater Noida,knowledge park-2

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Life at IILM is like your second home, it feels so good to be in the Greater Noida campus

Surrounded by friends and having fun with them helps us to forget our homes.

Really having a very good experience.

1 like3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
suchi.0519
@suchi.0519  ·  0 karma

Hey Ankit Where it is actually situated??

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Tiger1995
@Tiger1995  ·  0 karma

@Shrashti1505 I cmpletely agree with you

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Some glimpse from HR Conference held on 17 December, 2016 in IILM Graduate School Of Management, Greater Noida

https://www.facebook.com/iilm.noida/photos/pcb.1301985466540660/1301974253208448/?type=3&theater

1 comment
Ankit.T_2016
@Ankit.T_2016  ·  7 karma

loved the HR conference yar, still remember few statements from the conference. I still feel bad for those students who missed the HR conference.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

#StartupIndia | Startup India Action Plan

IILM Flexible Track - The Program offers first generation entrepreneurs encouragement to shape their ideas into fruitful business ventures. The IILM#StartupIncubationCenter provides support functions, mentorship and resources to all the aspirants. Students can have the best of both the worlds of completing their Management Education along with planning their future #StartupDream

For more details visit - www.iilm.edu

https://www.facebook.com/iilminstitute/photos/a.167224993300928.36890.130277880328973/10487376184829...

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...