Life @ IILM CMS, Greater Noida

22 Posts  ·  12 Users
About this group
IILM CMS, Greater Noida placed student with highest package of 19.1 lac...!!! wow....!!!! awesommmm...!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Page 1 of 3

PGDM Batch 2013-15 is going to start from 22nd of july. First week will be for orientation programme in which many exciting activities will be conducted to give introduction of management prgm. to students & to make them realise the fun, knowledge involved in PGDM. It will be done through Guest lecture of Himeesh Madan, Management games, Motivational video, movies & role plays.It going to create excitment, fun, & to give knowledge to students.Welcome Freshers..... You are going to step in to your first phase of career..ALL THE BEST !!!!! 🍻😃

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

MBA classes are going to commence from 12th Aug 2013.....!!!!!

Students who have taken admission kindly report on that day....!!!!
Al d best...!!!👍👍
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Only one day left for MBA registrations at IILM CMS....!!!!!

Candidates who are interested kindly give there names and number or can directly walk in....!!!!
😁😁
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

PGDM Batch 2013-15 is going to start from 22nd of july. First week will be for orientation programme in which many exciting activities will be conducted to give introduction of management prgm. to students & to make them realise the fun, knowledge involved in PGDM. It will be done through Guest lecture of Himeesh Madan, Management games, Motivational video, movies & role plays. It going to create excitment, fun, & to give knowledge to students. Welcome Freshers..... You are going to step in to your first phase of career.. ALL THE BEST !!!!! 😃

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey i got 90 percentile in mat and wanna take admission in iilm plz tell me which one is better iilm cms or iilm gsm....?????????

😐😐😐

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can u please update me regarding the placements and accreditation of IILM CMS ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Studying in IILM CMS was turning point in my own personality and outlook.The focus on case studies and the industry experience of faculty made me more practical which I find very useful in my life.Thanks, IILM CMS you have shaped my career from where I could take further.....!!!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

To encourage students from the states of Jammu & Kashmir and North East (Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Sikkim, Tripura and Nagaland), IILM offers a special scholarship of 25% to all students from Jammu & Kashmir and North East.

WWWOOOHHHHH.....!!!!!🍻🍻

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

IILM CMS is going to conduct special counselling session and registration next week for MBA program.....!!!!

Intersted students pls give there name and number...!!!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

IILM is focussed about developement of not only students but also for Faculties . They organise Faculty Developement programme continuously, so that faculty can learn new skills & can develope students in better way.

So, Ultimately they are concerned for students' developement.

They think for students 😃

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...