Life @ IFIM Bangalore

166 Posts  ·  218 Users
About this group

To get detailed information about the college, events and updates follow this group and feel free to ask question here.

Page 1 of 17

This is the worst b-school ever. I took admission in batch of 2019-21, paid a sum of Rs.50,000 in favour of processing fee for admission. I cancelled my admission because i got admission in a better institute, but IFIM did not refund my money till date. They said it was non-refundable, whereas according to AICTE guidelines, no institute can deny refund to a student in case he/she cancels the admission. The institute was liable to refund my fee within 7 days, bit they did not do that. I have been in constant touch with them since then, and now they have stopped replying to my emails, i have moved to court of law as they have no right to deny my refund. Let’s see what happens. I even have friends studying there who keeping telling me how the institute keeps on asking for more money from them time to time. One thing is very clear that this is an extremely money minded institution, don’t take admission there unless you just want to throw away your hard earned money.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

IFIM Sports Fiesta 2020 Organized by sports committee. we had a fabulous time, the board had sorted out numerous games and we as a whole are isolated into houses and we partook.

Post 67615648378204
1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Testimonial by Navin Kumar( batch of 2017-19) who is currently placed in pwc-

"I would like to thank the entire IFIM for making me capable so that I could be able to reach this level. Getting a job in pwc is like a dream come true and the whole credit goes to IFIM. I can clearly diffrentiate myself before joining IFIM and where I am today and the positive attitude came only because of IFIM. The while PGDM faculty as well as the alumni were so supportive and helpful guiding me in each and every step in building my career. Also, the Mentorship program was one of the most remarkable contribution's by IFIM that helped a lot in understanding the weaknesses and preparing ourselves towards success in Corporate Life."

Post 66572990846355
1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

IFIM Business School, Bangalore being amongst the few B Schools in India having the AACSB Accreditation welcomes the students from Rennes School Of Business, France.

They have joined us for the term exchange program for many interesting subjects like Blockchain and Project Management in Analytics, Brand Mangement in Marketing and more.

This adds to the diverse thinking and fresh ideas from students from different countries studying together and provides an overall better exposure to new concepts and strategies being applied all over the world taught by the best faculties.

For admissions related queries please click on the below link-

https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/ifim-business-school-official-admissions-related-queries-2019-21-5267527372898304 

Post 66423680935018
2 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Our Hostel day was another great day for us. It was an amazing day where we had - Ball dance, Shairi, hidden talents show like Nunchucks, Mimicry.

Lots of Sports Competitions followed by an Award ceremony, Bonfire, a great dinner party and a Dj night!

Post 66318722677631
3 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

As the piece of our PGDM program, this was the principal trip we had. this excursion was arranged inside hardly any weeks from the beginning of our Foundation Term. Leaving a safe place and city conditions were stressed of course yet we, at last, arrived (VBU Karjat Campus) and had the absolute greatest days of our lives. The exciting experience of trekking we had is past articulation, possibly our photographs will talk more than our words. Presumably, 26 hrs transport venture was a torment however arriving at the grounds, its freshness and feel made us overlooked our tedious excursion and that it was so astounding to start the night with a Dj night

Post 66305543941325
2 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys don't take admission in this college.  If you want a better life then go to others college.

1 like2 comments
IFIMBSchool
@IFIMBSchoolIFIM Bangalore  ·  613 karma

@rocks2003 IF you have any genuine concerns, please feel free to connect with us in the campus or pass on your contact details for any discussion for solutions/resolutions.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Sandeep_anbarasu007

@rocks2003 As the current student of IFIM I'm completely outraged by your post. on the off chance that you have confronted any issues in IFIM please address the Management or our student council board

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Admissions open for the IFIM Business School PGDM 2018-20 batch APPLY NOW https://ezapp.ishinfo.com/IFIM/register/

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello, My name is Abhishek Kshirsagar and I am a contacting you on behalf of EnI (Entrepreneurship and Innovation Cell), IIM Bangalore. Our flagship event, Eximius is round the corner and we wish to visit your college for it's publicity. For that, we need a POC from your college. Work of the POC will be to publicise Eximius in your college (with the help of posters, which shall be provided to you and by all the other means possible. Also, to get as mcany registrations for the event as possible). POC will recieve a certificate from IIM Bangalore and there are goodies on the stake as well. If you are interested, please ping me on whatsapp and if not, I request you to forward this message to your batchmates in IFIM. For any queries, ping me on 8983319502. Thank you. 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

As a students every one will wait for these great moments in their life's. Congratulations to all my seniors and good luck for your dreams.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.508249642674784.1073741908.100162703483482&type=3

Lakshmi Durga Sammeta
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...