Can you please tell me why should we join GL bajaj and not IILM greater noida or BIMTECH?? I am joining IILM so should i or not?

1 comment
Kanika1501
@Kanika1501  ·  2 karma

@Nischhal.Tiwari GLBIMR is one of the excellent institution in NCR. It provides the students around 8-10 very in demand certifications like Yellow Belt Six Sigma, Bombay Stock Exchange, Digital Marketing and many more. We have gone through around 50 seminars by corporate experts, workshops on personality enhancement, alumni talk sessions, mock interview sessions through corporate experts, National and International conferences, personal training on GD/PIs, industrial visits and not only this, we have adjunct faculties from US, France who always stay in touch with us 24X7. We have a hard-working team of faculties and Management who are totally student oriented. Moreover students get a foreign trip exposure. Honestly speaking I have never seen or heard any institution doing so many things for its students and that too in such nominal fees. IILM Greater Noida charges very high fees and provides only few seminars, visits and foreign trip. I can say this so confidently because when last year I was searching a good B-school for myself. I also had these two options GLBIMR and IILM and I chose GLBIMR. I'm proud of my choice and I don't think IILM or BIMTECH are giving all this.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

There are 94 posts in Life @ GL Bajaj Institute of Management & Research, Greater Noida

View all the posts »