@Vikram_DBS's post

in Life @ Doshisha Business School, Japan
Updated 5 months ago

Hello. I recently began my MBA at Doshisha Business School (DBS), here in Kyoto, Japan. Having completed one semester of the two-year course, I decided to start this thread to share my experiences with everyone.

The GMBA (Global MBA) program at Doshisha University Japan is taught entirely in English, so the language barrier wasn't an issue to pursuing my MBA at this prestigious university.

I will continue posting on how I discovered the MBA program at Doshisha, the admission process and the structure of the course, the classes and everything in between. Further, life in Japan is indeed unique, so that has also given a very unique feel to this MBA course.

Here is the webpage of my university : Doshisha Business School | Not Business as Usual

If anybody has any questions or queries, please feel free to message me.

1 comment
Kritika_Chincholkr
@Kritika_Chincholkr  ·  0 karma

It's been years since you posted this and so I am not sure whether you will even see this but I have to ask, HOW do I increase my chances of getting accepted. I will be applying this december and am so nervous. I really want to get accepted!!! Any advice??

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

There are 6 posts in Life @ Doshisha Business School, Japan

View all the posts »