@Vijayakumaran.r's post

in Life@ DoMS-NITT
Updated 4 years ago

Hi Aspiring MBAs,

I am Vijayakumaran from 2006 batch.I did my major in marketing.I am currently working as a territory manager handlinghandling sales for South India and Srilanka with a US based MNC which is a global leader in its field.

True to the fact that conservatism and south is synonymous- this institute has always been keeping a low profileprofile and as a result going without a blink in the aspiring MBAs radar.we thought its better we show the real deal and I write this post so that you guys can really see the value that DOMS NITT can offer.It is one of "the best" in terms of return on Investment.Period.And I say specially because students get misinformed and end up joining an institute which is the most advertised and shouting on top of its lung about its placement record (end up paying a humungous fee that is absolutely ridiculous).

DOMS has a very good teaching methodology as mentioned by senior Mohan Babu Sir.Debates,assignments,Presentation on case studies,open book for operations related case studies,guest lectures,conclaves.It has got a well stacked library with both curriculum related ones as well as general management,self help books and online journals.This is besides the huge library that is part of T-School.

Best part is you will be on your own rather than being a manufactured MBA.

Many of our alumni are GMs,VPs,Chairmans,entrepreneurs - needless to say that its only because  definitely the institue offers something that's amazing.

NNITThas a beautiful campus and not a concrete jungle ;).

The course is designed in such it offers a balance for you to have some fun as well.

Was glad to see that even one relative small chink on the armour of not having a sepereate building is also now rectified.With a new swanky building with many new facilities and research centres part of it coming up the value that it is offering just went several notches above.

Just read recently best way to have healthy food is to avoid all the ones highly advertised. Guess that could apply here too.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

There are 120 posts in Life@ DoMS-NITT

View all the posts »