Life@ DoMS-NITT

It is really surprising:-o to see that no one has opened up the doors for the world to see how wonderful Life @ DoMS-NITT is. So here I am from 2010-2012 batch declaring this thread open :: . It had been a week that was exhilarating. Let me fir...
120 Posts  ·  49 Users
Page 1 of 12
Hello Future Management Professionals,I am Kuldip Jayaswal from 2013 batch. I am a marketing major and am currently working as Senior Consultant at Mobius Knowledge Services.For several years DoMS has been a frontrunner when it came to ROI. Very s...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
Hi Aspiring MBAs,I am Vijayakumaran from 2006 batch.I did my major in marketing.I am currently working as a territory manager handlinghandling sales for South India and Srilanka with a US based MNC which is a global leader in its field.True to the...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
I am Mohan from 94 batch (MBA - Marketing) sharing my experiences at NIT, Trichy. I am limiting this post more to the learning part and would not talk about the events that happens after the class hours.The best part about DOMS, NIT, Trichy was th...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
"The Fun Of Being A DoMSian"Life is more about the journey than the destination. But, life at DoMS, NIT Tiruchirappalli is much more than a journey. If one choose to make the journey, one will be at a loss being at the centre of all the things whi...
Read more...

Student Rep, Public Relations, DoMS, NIT Trichy 
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
"Being @ DoMS" The first time I saw the towering gates of NIT Tiruchirapalli, I admit I was apprehensive. It meant staying away from home, putting yourself in a strange environment where you know no one and have no idea what hostel life is all abo...
Read more...

Rajiv Tanwar, Public Relations, DoMS, NIT Trichy  
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

is there any reservation seats for minority candidates?

•  
undefined
Write a comment...
So it is one looong month without posting in PG. May be this heralds the beginning of my long hibernations from the PG world and entry into the corporate world.This last trimester was the one were when we played lots lots and lots of badminton gam...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
I think the three crusaders are in full swing.. each one competing with the other.. :)Heres the second one vying with the other on sports as mentioned by ren himself..Meanwhile the third Mr.Vinoth is busy guiding the aspirants..All wishes to the a...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
DoMS NITT is gearing up for the second level in the admission process - GD/PI. It's all set to begin in chennai at DoMS , IIT Madras tomorrow (08.03.2011). Goodluck to all the aspirants who have been called for the process. Looking forward to meet...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
I think there is a need to pen down academic activities alongside sports :PHere goes an article on the JURAN workshop:Department of Management Studies, NIT Trichy organizes a certification programme in association with the JURAN Institute on Lean ...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...