Life @ BIBS (Mock Interview Session)

5 Posts  ·  4 Users
About this group
* At BIBS, we are having our mock interview sessions. Each and every interview is being recorded and handed over to respective students. While watching the video I realized that I have a habit of moving my hands too often. It really looks very odd...
Page 1 of 1

Mock interviews play a major role develop our managerial skills .

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@[584515:bibs.mba] that's right but knowledge about the company and interest on the company are partially different.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@[597215:Chandu.Baba]

Interesting Point, you may need a job to start your career but the HR of that company wants a loyal, hardworking & passionate person to run their company successfully. The intention behind this question is to know about your learning/research aptitude , the interviewer also know that you have interest to join their company but how you have done your homework before the interview that is important , you must have some knowledge about the company you are applying for, Because the same way you have to handle your clients in the future.
Find us on http://www.bibs.co.in for more details.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Why You want to join This company ?

It's a very tough question to answer because,
REALITY ( I need a job doesn't matter which company this is :P
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

· At BIBS, we are having our mock interview sessions. Each and every interview is being recorded and handed over to respective students. While watching the video I realized that I have a habit of moving my hands too often. It really looks very odd. I need to correct this. I also need to organize my thoughts better. For the first time I realized that I stammer too often.

When I showed the video to my mom, she said I need to keep a pleasant face while answering the questions. She said that I was looking nervous. I'm sure I need to work on that. I plan to practice in front of the mirror everyday. That'll help me to perfect my expressions. I watched the videos of some of my classmates, among them Suranjana is the best. She could handle each and every question very well and carried just the right kind of attitude. I need to know the secret from her….I'm sure she did her homework well.

Anurag Gupta (MBA 2011-13)

Find us on http://www.bibs.co.in for more details.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...