Life @ BIBS kolkata (BIBS Day Celebration)

8 Posts  ·  7 Users
About this group
On 16th July'12 we celebrated BIBS day in the campus. Amidst all assignments and mock interview sessions, the preparation for BIBS day was in full swing in the last week. On the big day, we did not leave any rock unturned to make it a success. BIB...
Page 1 of 1

hey @[598778:tony.pal] you are suppose to be a 1st year student at BIBS, good going dear you should always participate in these kind of events & activities to enhance your managerial skills.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@[585482:arunimadey507]

your focus is always in food, Watch those pics in FB.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have already uploaded that.. ......you can have a look..you know that we had dress code this time and the professors presented us badges to wear

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

By the way what were the items for lunch ....last year we had everything from burgers to luchis to sandesh....to ice creams yummy !!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i ˜ It seems you had some great time €Ś.we had organized a fashion show last year on BIBS day. Can you plz upload the photos on FB

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

give us some details about your college & celibration day

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Thats nice, give us the link of Celebration day pics

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

On 16th July'12 we celebrated BIBS day in the campus. Amidst all assignments and mock interview sessions, the preparation for BIBS day was in full swing in the last week. On the big day, we did not leave any rock unturned to make it a success. BIBS turned five this year so we began the event with cake cutting ceremony and the chairman's speech. For the first time in two years, I have seen the professors enjoy as much as the students did. They had prepared a surprise performance for us and danced with us in full spirit.

We also had a surprise for the teachers – they had to act on situations given by us….it was fun…they had to perform as per our directions unlike other daysJ We had also prepared a video, which took us down the memory lane….many memorable time spent together. However, the management quiz (boys Vs girls) was the hit of the day. Some of the questions were really tricky and even made the teachers think twice before answering them. The Girls group lost by 1 point to the Boys Group and as usual blamed us for cheating….they said we used Internet on our mobiles, but who asked them not to use…lol!!

The lunch was prepared by the teachers. They had cooked for the whole batch…. and let me tell you that the food was finger licking. It was a full course meal accompanied with mouthwatering Bengali sweets.

Find us on http://www.bibs.co.in for more details.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...