Life @ BIBS Giving Up was out of syllabus at BIBS

7 Posts  ·  6 Users
About this group
It's been almost an year that I have joined Safechem Industries, the manufacturer of Safed detergent. Frankly speaking, the first day when I met my boss I was not happy at all. He looked to be 55 and above in age. I was expecting somebody you...
Page 1 of 1

What basically you people do in assignments ????

Is it like class assignments or you go to market
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

sounds good, but its very much tough to take it (Give Up) out of syllabus

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

thnx for this article as well as ur experiences .............. I will keep focus on my assignments

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Nice article .....with too much smiles 😛

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Never Back Down; thats I learn from BIBS
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Nice Experience Debalik Sir

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

It's been almost an year that I have joined Safechem Industries, the manufacturer of Safed detergent. Frankly speaking, the first day when I met my boss I was not happy at all. He looked to be 55 and above in age. I was expecting somebody younger. But, I had mistaken. He turned out to be one of the smartest man I have interacted with, and one man who has solutions for everything in life.

Today, as I'm a changed person, there's no harm in acknowledging that he's responsible for bringing in a drastic change in me. In this one year, I've seen both the good days as well as the bad days. There used to be a time when I used to have nightmares and disturbed sleep at night, but I was not a person who would give up easily. My Alma Mater has not taught me to accept defeat so easily. My boss made me work hard. He used to make me do the same thing repeatedly till I got it right. It's true that I have learnt the hard way, but I can proudly say that I have learnt well.

With time, I learnt the basic rules of my work life. I managed to develop an understanding of the current marketing strategies. On-job learning isn't easy. It reminded me of the days at BIBS when our professors used to give us assignments, we never enjoyed doing. But, once I stepped into work life, I realized the importance of those tasks given in college. But, too late a realization indeed L

My job has taught me three things important in life –

Ø One needs to be precise and perfect

Ø Enjoy being a professional at work, it matters

Ø One who yells at you often is much better than one who smiles at you

I would like to share with all my juniors that it's good to learn the hard way, because there's no easy way to success.

--- Debalik Ganguly, (BIBS Ex-student)

Brand Management,(Marketing Department)

Safechem Industries

Find us on http://www.bibs.co.in for more details.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...