Life at XIME

69 Posts  ·  247 Users
About this group

Learn more about the life at Xaviers Institute of Management & Entrepreneurship (XIME). Feel free to ask questions and comment.

Page 1 of 7

XIME -a place where you will never feel homesick during festivals.

Post 70843312781741
1 like3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
saumya_12
@saumya_12XIME  ·  52 karma

@chunky_avi avg placement package is of 7.5 lac

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
chunky_avi
@chunky_avi  ·  0 karma

the website says that but does it really gives that much package ?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Let's walk for a good cause...an initiative by xseed club.

Post 70140303655968
2 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

An entrepreneur is 1% of the population, they work so hard and enjoy their life the way the 99% can't. 💯 -Mr. Rostow Ravanan

Co founder of MINDTREE &
CHIEF GUEST for the 1st ALUMNI- ENTREPRENEUR MEET held on 15th February 2020. 👩‍🎓👨‍🎓 Four alumni entrepreneurs of XIME Bangalore shared their experience and gave us ideas and insights of the real business world and how one SMART Idea can change your world. 👨‍🎓👩‍🎓 

Post 68612310001336
2 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Session on Budget Analysis A detailed analysis on the Union Budget 2020-21, organized by Xime students.

Post 67795480277776
2 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

National Seminar on

Make in India: Making it Work

A riveting cultural program on national integration showcasing India’s cultural heritage was presented by the XIME students’ 

Post 67611863934854
2 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Overall Champions 

BRICS B-Schools Student's Meet in China, 2019

Prof. J. Philip, Chairman, XIME Bangalore, Prof. C.P. Ravindranathan and Ms. Ranjana Mary Varghese with XIME Students

Post 67350575318267
2 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Each year XIME organizes student exchange programmes with international partner institutes, namely:

- Audencia Business School, France

- GDUFS , China

- NUCB, Japan

Recently 40 students from XIME attended the Winter Study Program from 23rd December, 2019 to 30th December, 2019 at GDUFS, Guangzhou, China. The 8-day program included classroom lectures, business visits and city tour.

The exchange program gave the students a glimpse of how businesses in China worked as well as their culture and lifestyle. 

Post 67268419779758
2 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Get ready to have a blast because Ximera-the most awaited event of XIME is around the corner.

Post 66698809833878
3 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Make your Life very easy with your knowldege and if you wnat any informatio about schools, colleges and courses you can go through Allschoolscolleges.com 

know more about courses etc.  http://course.allschoolscolleges.com/ 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Internship Stories is back! 

Here is Another Inspiring Story from a Student of Batch 23!

Name: Rituraj Asthana

Specialization: Operations

Internship in NUCB, Japan! 

Now That's a Twist!

Every Year, Two Students ae selected to Represent the College in Japan in one of the leading Business Schools in Japan, NUCB! 

Rituraj was one of them,

Here goes his Story

"I would like to thank XIME for giving me this wonderful opportunity to come to Japan and be a part of the Global Leader Program (Spring) 2018 at NUCB Business School. NUCB ranks amongst the top 10 B-Schools in Asia. It is indeed an unforgettable learning experience for me. 

My time at the NUCB Business School helped me to grow in areas such as: hands-on experience, management theory, and international perspective and networking. Learning from company visits such as Toyota I opened my vision of doing business with new Asia by getting first-hand insights. Also, the case study methodology provided me new visions from small to large companies and by the cultural diversity discussions in every class I achieved a complete global business environment. 

I was fortunate enough to receive the scholarship of 320,000 JPY from the Japanese Government. JASSO is regarded as the most respected student scholarship in Japan. The scholarship is given by considering various factors – past academic records, work experience and SOP (statement of purpose).

I believe that studying in Japan is an enriching experience both personally and professionally speaking, it has been definitely the path that will best prepare me for the road ahead. It fulfilled my expectations and enhanced my corporate background, giving me the superior global learning experience that represents the door to a new view of the business world."

Post 43388261516318
2 likes1 comment
Lakshmi_89
@Lakshmi_89  ·  0 karma

My congratulations!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...