Life at The Wharton School, Univ of Pennsylvania - The PaGaL reports

Beat this! I finally get to start a "Life at ______" thread on PG! Haven't I been waiting for this for so long now :: . I used to follow all the "Life at ___ (insert bskewl name)" threads and this is the time for me to tell you about life at the...
396 Posts  ·  132 Users
Page 1 of 39

It was really handy information. I want to know that is work experience extremely important for getting into stan,har or whar. Can't we get in as freshers?

•  
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Beat this! I finally get to start a "Life at ______" thread on PG! Haven't I been waiting for this for so long now . I used to follow all the "Life at ___ (insert bskewl name)" threads and this is the time for me to tell you about life at the sch...
Read more...
  •  
dear pagalguy,i wish to apply to wharton and other ivy league b-skools next year. i have been working for my family business full time after my graduation completed this year but part time i have been associated with it for the last 4 yrs. Will th...
Read more...
  •  
hey allwynyeah i do understand that!!! Just that it is an investment around 2.5lac..! and I really do wanna do the 2nd MBA...so thought this might atleast show the wharton blokes that I do have some cultural exposure.I understand that there is no ...
Read more...
  •  
hey get ur point...though can u pls elaborate....? I mean, I am the International relations committee member so do not lack foreign exposure....however have no clue bout weightage given to these things in an interview...If i go now i miss m farewe...
Read more...

Command like a king, work like a slave.
  •  
hey get ur point...though can u pls elaborate....? I mean, I am the International relations committee member so do not lack foreign exposure....however have no clue bout weightage given to these things in an interview...If i go now i miss m farewe...
Read more...
  •  
Hey AllwynI am currently pursuing MBA frm one of the top 15 colleges in the country!! Our international relations program is currently 3rd ranked in the country.Since before joining here, i have had a dream of doing an mba from one of the top5 in ...
Read more...

Command like a king, work like a slave.
  •  
Hey AllwynI am currently pursuing MBA frm one of the top 15 colleges in the country!! Our international relations program is currently 3rd ranked in the country.Since before joining here, i have had a dream of doing an mba from one of the top5 in ...
Read more...
  •  

hey..wat does this mean???
"So if you get admitted, you will be hard pressed for reasons to not attend

•  

hey..wat does this mean???
"So if you get admitted, you will be hard pressed for reasons to not attend"

•