Life @ N.L.Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research

111 Posts  ·  219 Users
About this group

Learn more about life at the N.L.Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research. This is from the students at N.L.Dalmia. Feel free to ask questions and comment. 

Page 1 of 12

Any student from Dalmia please comment below....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Please some one let me know whether I can apply for PGDM program now ? Any round 2 for MBA PGDM program??

1 comment
v001
@v001  ·  6 karma

pure pgdm program application is over but you can apply for global mba for which the applications are still open

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

WHY ISNT DALMIA SHOWING THE WAITLIST NUMBER OF EACH INDIVIDUAL FOR THE RESULT. ALL THE COLLEGES HAVE DONE THAT! PLEASE REPLY AS WE HAVE TO CREATE DD . THIS TYPE OF WAITLIST SYSTEM WAS NOT THERE LAST TIME, WHY THIS YEAR???

1 like1 comment
sarvesh92
@sarvesh92  ·  13 karma

@Shiloh bro thats the big problem that is creating a huge confusion amongst all of us .. if they have done that it would be easy for us only ... i dont know whts going on yr

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is NL DALMIA having AACSB accreditation?

1 comment
YASHITIS
@YASHITIS  ·  68 karma
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

10th- 71.20%

12th- 76.25%

Grad- 59.60% Bcom

CET- 94.76%ile

Full time internship in bank 6 months

Submitted presented and won 2nd prize in National level Research paper Conference.

Campus CoOrdinator for National level Intercollegiate Fest

VIce President of a college club, Member of Placement Committee of College and Student Concil Member of college.

Active participation in many competetions.

Chances for Dalmia pgdm in Finance??

Convert
Waitlist
Reject
1 like2 comments20 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

X - 8.8 CGPA XII - 77% B.com - 60.99% CMAT - 91.89%ile Chances of pgdm finance conversion?

Convert
Waitlist
Reject
1 comment16 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Cmat 88 academics 70% fresher b. Com should I fill Pgdm finance

1 comment
dhawal.rawat
@dhawal.rawatNLDIMSR  ·  17 karma

Yes go right ahead.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is the last date for application 20th April?

1 comment
dhawal.rawat
@dhawal.rawatNLDIMSR  ·  17 karma

Yes it is extended to 20th April.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How good is dalmi pgdm for marketing? What is the package we can get if performance is best during the clg?

1 comment
NLDIM
@NLDIMNLDIMSR  ·  175 karma

N L Dalmia Institute has legacy of more than 20 Yrs of Academic Batches in Marketing & we boast Excellent Corporate Connect & have impressive base of Alumni who have over the years reached Sr Level of mangement in reputed Corporates.

Above factors coupled with academic inputs of Sr Team of learned Academic Faculty help in our placements & we have achieved impressive placements both for For PGDM & MMS Marketing in terms of 100 % Placements & Quality of Profiles during summer internships & Final Placements. A few of our placement partners are HUL. Streax, Kantar, Aditya Birla Group, Crisil, Tata Chroma, TCS, FCB Ulka, Godrej & Boyce,ICRA, Nielsen and many more. The average package is 7 Lakhs.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I got 36 percentile dalmia pgdm ho sakta hai if gd pi ache se clear kar kiya to......?

1 like18 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 18
Shreya_ranka
@Shreya_rankaNLDIMSR  ·  26 karma

@vipul.9869 Hi sorry my account got hacked and somebody else had posted this message!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
vipul.9869
@vipul.9869  ·  24 karma

@Shreya_ranka ohk np

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...