Life @ N.L.Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research

120 Posts  ·  241 Users
About this group

Learn more about life at the N.L.Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research. This is from the students at N.L.Dalmia. Feel free to ask questions and comment. 

Page 1 of 12

An attempt to wake up authorities from their slumber and take action against ATMA Fruadsters.

Please like this tweet and retweet it. It is extremely important for us to fight these fraudsters. Jai hind. Jai maharashtra.

https://twitter.com/KapoorShitij/status/1151919847837556736

https://twitter.com/KapoorShitij/status/1151921090429460480

https://twitter.com/KapoorShitij/status/1151922402919456768

https://twitter.com/KapoorShitij/status/1151923511901863936

Post 49879916941319
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

FRAUD/SCAM BY FUTUREPLANNERS RUN BY SHYAMAL(9582214756) AND RAHUL(8929932156).

There is massive scam happening in cmat,mat,atma,snap and other mba exams.

I have been looted 5 lakh by 2 agents rahul and shyamal jha.Their 

phone nos are 8929932156 and 9582214756 respectively.

They are currently hiding somewhere in mumbai because dte cap round is going on and they want to collect further payment from students.They have their 

office in suite 104 ,sec 62 ,near jss college noida, UP.Earlier their office was at apra appartment,under some CA office,4th floor,sec 18,noida,UP.Every year they keep 

changing their workplace and phone no.

They also have a website which is futureplanners.co.in.

I could have been  looted even 12 lacks till now,but i caught them at right time.

And this 5 lakh was just the first installment of the five installment which they wanted to extract from me , later they take 5 lakh for document verification but here i caught 

them red handedly as i waited for final merit list as i started doubting them  and to my suprise my rank was not upto the mark of jamnalal bajaj and i will never get it.

So i called them up , and they told me further  that we will throw you to pumba univ pune as we have eaten your money and given seats to other clients.

How they traped me :-

They called me last year to their office and told me that all the top 200 seats in each exam of cmat,atma,mat,snap,ximb and other exam are with us 

and these seats can be only purchased and you cannot come with merit.They further told except cat exam all exams seats are with us and fool are the people 

who study as these seat can be purchased from us only. 

At that time i was hell shocked when they showed me whole proof with students name and seat they purchased of last year.

They even arranged calls of students who were studying last year in colleges.

They then told me , after somedays they will give jamnalal bajaj to me next year .They even showed the proof that all the top 18 students of cmat 

exam last year were sent by us and that to all came from same branch of gurgoan.This was the biggest proof that i could have been shown.After 

knowing to the fact that these seats can be only purchased and i cannot come with hardwork,i agreed to their demand.

Now when finally when the result came they gave me 99.9X score in exam and that score is not upto mark to go to jb as past records are witness.

This was because they had already sold these seats to other people and they were making fool of me. And when now i contact them for returning my 

money , they still are fooling me by telling that all people with atma and mat score in final merit list are fakely created by us and they will

vanish in cap round 2 and you will get jamanal bajaj.Now i am telling them to return my money since past two days but still they are making excuses

and not giving my money back.I told them thousand times since past two days that just return my money and i will not open your scam.I further told them  that you can 

sell as many seats to which ever people you want and you can carry on with your scam  for years but i want my money back and want to get rid of you guys.

But despite of my so many warning ,they didnt budge down and told that "do whatever  you want ,money is supreme of all". But at last i had to come forward

and open this scam. Slowly i was  also getting  to sense that these are fraud people and they have already sold these seats to other people at  exuberant rates.

And now they have instructed google ,facebook and the sites to block my content and i cannot publish it.And all my accounts are being monitored and being auto loged

out.But let me tell them clearly , dont take my  silence as my weakness. I have all the proof starting from the point where i got to know about their trap and loot.And 

when e right time will come, i can disclose the full proof of dossier which i have.Instead of questioning my stance,  guys just think i have saved lakhs of people 

who give these exams , do coaching and discuss exam strategies and what score will i get despite the fact that all the seats have been sold before the exam starts.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

phone nos are 8929932156 and 9582214756 respectively.

They are currently hiding somewhere in mumbai because dte cap round is going on and they want to collect further payment from students.They have their 

office in suite 104 ,sec 62 ,near jss college noida, UP.Earlier their office was at apra appartment,under some CA office,4th floor,sec 18,noida,UP.Every year they keep 

I could have been  looted even 12 lacks till now,but i caught them at right time.

And this 5 lakh was just the first installment of the five installment which they wanted to extract from me , later they take 5 lakh for document verification but here i caught 

them red handedly as i waited for final merit list as i started doubting them  and to my suprise my rank was not upto the mark of jamnalal bajaj and i will never get it.

So i called them up , and they told me further  that we will throw you to pumba univ pune as we have eaten your money and given seats to other clients.

How they traped me :-

They called me last year to their office and told me that all the top 200 seats in each exam of cmat,atma,mat,snap,ximb and other exam are with us 

and these seats can be only purchased and you cannot come with merit.They further told except cat exam all exams seats are with us and fool are the people 

At that time i was hell shocked when they showed me whole proof with students name and seat they purchased of last year.

They then told me , after somedays they will give jamnalal bajaj to me next year .They even showed the proof that all the top 18 students of cmat 

exam last year were sent by us and that to all came from same branch of gurgoan.This was the biggest proof that i could have been shown.After 

knowing to the fact that these seats can be only purchased and i cannot come with hardwork,i agreed to their demand.

Now when finally when the result came they gave me 99.9X score in exam and that score is not upto mark to go to jb as past records are witness.

This was because they had already sold these seats to other people and they were making fool of me. And when now i contact them for returning my 

money , they still are fooling me by telling that all people with atma and mat score in final merit list are fakely created by us and they will

vanish in cap round 2 and you will get jamanal bajaj.Now i am telling them to return my money since past two days but still they are making excuses

and not giving my money back.I told them thousand times since past two days that just return my money and i will not open your scam.I further told them  that you can 

sell as many seats to which ever people you want and you can carry on with your scam  for years but i want my money back and want to get rid of you guys.

But despite of my so many warning ,they didnt budge down and told that "do whatever  you want ,money is supreme of all". But at last i had to come forward

and open this scam. Slowly i was  also getting  to sense that these are fraud people and they have already sold these seats to other people at  exuberant rates.

And now they have instructed google ,facebook and the sites to block my content and i cannot publish it.And all my accounts are being monitored and being auto loged

out.But let me tell them clearly , dont take my  silence as my weakness. I have all the proof starting from the point where i got to know about their trap and loot.And 

when e right time will come, i can disclose the full proof of dossier which i have.Instead of questioning my stance,  guys just think i have saved lakhs of people 

who give these exams , do coaching and discuss exam strategies and what score will i get despite the fact that all the seats have been sold before the exam starts.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

TO ALL THE FRAUDSTERS USING FAKE ATMA/MAT SCORECARDS

I congratulate you on successfully “verifying” your fake ATMA/MAT scorecards during document verification.

I would like inform you that ATMA has filed the complaint to DTE for fraud scorecards used and anyone who tries to take admission using them is likely to be caught and prosecuted(read jailed and fined) if you visit the college. MAT authorities are ready to verify the scores themselves. After filling the FIR, mumbai police will take cognisance of the issue and start looking at your documents and ID you have submitted.

All the directors of the top colleges are aware and will welcome you with open arms(pun intended). DTE and cetcell have been informed. All the top authorities are in the loop.

If you dare to apply through CAP-1 and go to the colleges, i assure you will get the “seat” you deserve just not where you thought though.

Register at your own risk.

FOR OTHERS WHO AREN’T AWARE OF THIS SCAM READ BELOW-

There is a huge fraud going on in MAHCET-MMS 2019 admission process. Lot of students have registered for AI seats in maharashtra colleges using fake ATMA SCORES for 2019.Some of the top MAT scores also look suspicious. This was made possible due to hurried up document verification process conducted in 2019 due to lot of delay. The scorecards of the students weren’t verified properly at FC centres and some of the students have taken advantage of this.

ATMA officials are aware of this and in the process of drafting a complaint to DTE.

kindly look at the following data :-

ATMA STUDENT SCORES AT EACH PERCENTILE IN MHCET-AI LIST

atma-99.99-8 

atma-99.98- 16

atma-99.97-10

atma-99.96-0

atma-99.95-7

atma-99.94-7

atma-99.93-2

atma-99.91-4

atma-99.90-4

atma-99.88-2

atma-below that it starts falling after that and not even once the 16 people return at any percentile.

ATMA was conducted 3 Times this year(assuming JUNE-19 scores were also accepted)

Number of students at 99.98-16

Knowing how percentiles work, the number of candidates would be-16*100*100 = 1,60,000 aspirants took atma this year(real number is close to 5k as confirmed by ATMA officials)

It is just isn’t possible for anyone to get 99.98 in this exam let alone 16  students getting it and 99.99(8 students) scores are fake too. Infact, most of the scores above 99.90 are fake.

The students with suspect scores in ATMA exam above 99.90th percentile also have suspect 10th, 12th and graduation marks. 

Same 10th,12th and graduation scores are repeated for 57 ATMA students in TOP-200 with a lots of 66,76,95,85,57,etc. Some of them have a “verified” scores of 0 too. Chances of 57 students getting similar marks in the qualifying exams is minuscule.

Some of these patterns also repeat in MAT scores above 99.90 percentile. The rank 1 in AI merit list has applied through MAT and has scored 57 throughout SSC subjects and graduation. AIMA(MAT conducting body) itself isn’t aware if they issue a 100 percentile to students.

I think it should be clear from the above data that huge number of scores are fake.Though i am not aware to what extent the scores are fake in the merit list, but it is certainly a huge number. It might be possible that these students have obtained fake mark-sheets for 10th,12th and graduation too.

Share it as much as possible.We need to make sure the fraudsters are punished.

Post 49652421801298
3 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

phone nos are 8929932156 and 9582214756 respectively.I could have been  looted even 12 lacks till now,but i caughtg them at right time.

office in suite 104 ,sec 62 ,noida, UP.Earlier their office was at apra appartment,under some CA office,4th floor,sec 18,noida,UP.Every year they keep 

They then told me , after somedays they will give jamnalal bajaj to me next year  .They even showed the proof that all the top 18 students of cmat 

Now when finally when the result came they gave me 99.XX score in exam and that score is not upto mark to go to jb as past records are witness.

vanish in cap round 2 and you will get jamanal bajaj.Now i am telling them to return my money since past two days but still they are making exuses

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The life of an MBA student is full of experiences by each passing day. Every day at N L Dalmia gives you a chance to learn and to take a step towards a bright future. Read the Goonj magzine by N L Dalmia to take a look at Life@N L Dalmia which is full of experience. Visit here https://res.cloudinary.com/nl-dalmia/raw/upload/v1512970867/Oct2017_rg3ele.pdf 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What will be CET cuttoff for Linguistic Minority in NL Dalmia??? I have scored 96.81percentile (Open Category) hindi minority. Would I be able to get MMS seat in Dalmia???

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What are the documents required to apply for linguistic minority?

2 comments
Saurabh_Paliwal
@Saurabh_PaliwalNLDIMSR  ·  43 karma

You have to fill the Proforma O on DTE website.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
Bolbachan5
@Bolbachan5  ·  2 karma

Thanks alot

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

when do we have to come to the institute to submit our original certficates .

1 comment
NLDIM
@NLDIMNLDIMSR  ·  176 karma

You will have to submit your original documents once your academic classes begin during your induction.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is there any student exchange program or international immersion type of thing in n l dalmia?

1 comment
NLDIM
@NLDIMNLDIMSR  ·  176 karma

Not at this moment. But we are in the process of an international immersion with a US State University

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...