Life at MHROD - DSE

56 Posts  ·  45 Users
About this group
hello ppl this is about life at MHROD at dept of commerce, Delhi School of Economics. * B School/ D School * Hmmm ive spent two full days at MHROD at DSE now and have lots to say about it. Firstly about the institute there is always...
Page 1 of 6

Hi puys..few updates..:)
Final placements are in full swing in mhrod with 50% of the batch placed...being a member of placecom i have been a witness of the outburst of happiness when one get selected:)...as our vacations have started therefore almost everybody is back to his/her hometown except few who are doing their winter internship in delhi...

2 comments
Gkb21
@Gkb21  ·  25 karma
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
acd13
@acd13  ·  4 karma

only 50% of batch get placed ,what about the remaining batch

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Good to see someone posting in this thread:grin:

Sanjay Kumar VGSoM, IIT Kharagpur 2011-13
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Sanjay Kumar VGSoM, IIT Kharagpur 2011-13
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Its been almost 3.5 months since I joined MHROD....

Life has never been so exciting & busy before...

My stay in MHROD has been full of activities....we had to submit pre-joining assignment, we were also inducted in different committees...I got into Corporate Relations Team(CRT) i.e Placecom, my team mates went to placement trips, then freshers party, alumni dinner, annual convention(Erudition), autumn break, HR symposia, submission of few assignments, summer placement week, and now exams next month:-(

I have enjoyed every single day here...Our seniors are also supportive(well most of the times..)...I gel well with class mates....and sometimes with teachers as well....

Love the food at D-School's canteen...
Forgot to mention JP Tea Stall which is a place where we pass our time & at the same time have some serious discussions...

P.S:-I will keep this thread updated now as I am again back on pagalguy after a dormancy of almost 4 months...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Its been almost 3.5 months since I joined MHROD....

Life has never been so exciting & busy before...

My stay in MHROD has been full of activities....we had to submitted pre-joining assignment, we were also inducted in different committees...I got into Corporate Relations Team(CRT) i.e Placecom, my team mates went to placement trips, then freshers party, alumni dinner, annual convention(Erudition), autumn break, HR symposia, submission of few assignments, summer placement week, and now exams next month:-(

I have enjoyed every single day here...Our seniors are also supportive(well most of the times..)...I gel well with class mates....and sometimes with teachers as well....

Love the food at D-School's canteen...
Forgot to mention JP Tea Stall which is a place where we pass our time & at the same time have some serious discussions...

P.S:-I will keep this thread updated now as I am again back on pagalguy after a dormancy of almost 4 months...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

So i have converted Mhrod and have taken admission there. So i will continue this thread and i will also ask to other mhrod and mib converts of this year to write their experience whenever the classes will commence, As i am sure they are going to have the very beautiful experience of their life.:-)

So watch out guys.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey comeon man why you all are not updating it. It was a treat to read it. looking
forward for the interesting entries:-)

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Guys,

I really need your help and support !!

I have 3 years of experience as a software developer but this IT industry does not make much sense to me.... I am really looking forward to a career in HR and wih to join MHROD.

Please let me know if boys can have a successful career as a HR.

How are the placements of MHROD course?

Thanks

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

A HECTIC MONTH AHEAD,
STARTING WITH THE ALUMNI DINNER, "THE REMINISCENCE" ON 11 SEPTEMBER,
FOLLOWED BY THE ANNUAL FLAGSHIP EVENT " THE ERUDITION",ON 17, 18 SEPTEMBER,
THAT CREATES A WAY FOR OUR 5 DAY GRAND HR SYMPOSIA FROM 27 SEPTEMBER TO 1 OCTOBER...
AND THATS NOT ALL WE HAVE A 14 DAY AUTUMN/COMMONWEALTH BREAK FROM 2 OCTOBER, WILL MISS COLLEGE...
and now back to basics, had our first test for staistics, had a feel of what it is about and that in future we shouldnot leave it till the previous night...
loads of assignment coming up in the next 15 days....
P.S. : can some intelligent soul extend the 24 hour duration
ERUDITION- 2010

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...