Life at IMT- Nag

4 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
Hey ppl.. Its nearly a month now that the B-School life has started for me at IMT Nag n lemme tell u that the corporate feel is here. The campus is a lush green one of 28 acres wid three hostel blocks. Life is filled up wid assignments n a ma...
Page 1 of 1

Well we all r bak after the rakhi vacations...the action starts now.Ranbhoomi , our sports fest starts from 22nd august.....can see all the ronaldos and beckhams practising hard .....will keep u all updated

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Mid Terms done... well exms were somethn to check out at IMT... Papers wch were real taste of subject.. Howeva we are safe till the marks come.. Its time to go home for some now.. coz of the nice time we hav til next monday.. some who ain't goin home wil enjoy da calm campus wch is rare to see.. The beautiful lake is somethn to watch out for.. Anyways.. hopin more guys drop in soon..

Thanx Arko..i thought that this thread was going to be dead...anyways u were spot on in describing the campus....it's been an amazing time since i have joined here..campus is lush green..we have gr8 faculties like bhattacharya sir and fadnavis sir......all the committees have been formed and urs truly has been selected in the junior marketing forum....life is never dull...even at 3 o clock ppl can be seen discussing case studies of O.B and yes a special mention for salman ahmed sir..the way he teaches O.B is awesome ......midterms will be geting over tmrw......one lesson learnt from mid term is ..the more u study..the lesser marks u get.. ..yaa and one more update ranbhoomi our sports fest is from 22nd august ..so all the sports enthusiasts r invited..gotta study now have 1 ppr still left .....
Cheers
Viraj Venkatesh
PGDM -FT
IMT NAGPUR

JUNIOR MARKETING FORUM@IMT NAGPUR....

Hey ppl..

Its nearly a month now that the B-School life has started for me at IMT Nag n lemme tell u that the corporate feel is here. The campus is a lush green one of 28 acres wid three hostel blocks. Life is filled up wid assignments n a manager knows to balance his time wid fun. Our mid terms start frm tomm n preparations are on the high. The faculty i found is pretty good wid lecturers lik Bhattacharya Sir n Pawan Jain Sir. The buzz in the campus has never let me feel alone. Everyone is always onto something but then studies yeah dat is da main priority. I am kinda pleased wid everythn dat has happnd here in IMT- Nag. will keep on postin more as time goes on.

Arko
IMT- NAGPUR