Join the discussion on Crescent School of Business Admission 2020-22 and Get the details about the Admission Process, Fees, Campus, Placements, cut off and much more.
Crescent School of Business, located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, is a prominent management and business school which looks to offer to its students, world-class education such that it would be able to suit the needs of the New Economy; it focuses on theoretical as well as experimental learning, along with critical thinking.
The MBA with Strategy Focus program offered at CSB is designed in such a way that students would be able to excel not only as managers but would also be able to meet the demands of the changing technological scenario. Students would be taught by a faculty that has significant achievements in academics as well as in the industry.
• Duration: 2 years (6 terms) (122 credits)
• Courses: The following courses are offered at CSB/ The program structure-
1. Core: 20 (Finance, Strategy, Human Resource Development, Operations, etc.)
2. Electives: 14
3. Practical courses: 4
4. Seminar/ Viva/ Project/ Internship: 3
1. Strategy courses: Minimum 5
2. Course material covers core foundational concepts along with business frameworks that are taught at the Harvard Business School.
3. Skill-based leadership training.
4. Technology Business Incubation Center.
5. Courses on Artificial Intelligence, Business Analytics, and Machine Learning.
6. Students can choose to take two elective courses per term, online/ swayam/ MOOC portal after approval, and the credit transfer of said courses will happen post submission of grade certificate for these courses.
7. Specializations: The Customized Management Program offers specialization in the following courses, along with focusing on electives- Marketing, HR, Entrepreneurship and Family Business, Logistics and Supply Chain, Banking and Financial Services, etc.
• Eligibility Criteria:
1. Must have graduated with a Degree with at least 50% marks.
2. Final year students are eligible to apply.
3. Must have a valid score in CAT, XAT, CMAT, ATMA, MAT, GMAT, TANCET, and CSBAT or Crescent School of Business Admission Test.
4. Work experience is preferable but not mandatory.
• Admission Process:
1. Must fill and submit the Application form online or on campus.
2. Scores in the CSBAT and previous academic performance shall be reviewed.
3. Interview with the CSB Panel.
• Fees: Rs. 7.14 lakhs for 2 years+ hostel fee
• Commencement of classes for 2020- 2022 batch: July 2020