Life @ Asia-Pacific Institute of Management

14 Posts  ·  33 Users
About this group
Hi Guys! This thread is all about life & events at Asia-Pacific Institute of Management. Through this thread, you all can be aware of events happening at AIM. PGDM aspirants can ask queries about campus facilities, resources and academ...
Page 1 of 2

Reverend faculty Dr Surabhi Goyal, sharing her birthday and the cake with her 2018-20 batch student Aditya Prakash. Such is the warm student-faculty relationship at AIM, as reported by students.

Post 5664154050887680
a wanderer with the lust for truth and learning
1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What can I say about Asia Pacific? My time was packed full of essay deadlines to meet, friends to see and everything in between. Each student’s time at APIM is different and special in its own way – everyone finds their own hobbies and passions!

Counsellors are there to ensure that the student experience is as fulfilling as possible and that you have access to the resources and information needed to make the most of your time here. As officers elected by you, we represent your interests on committees, offer essential professional services, and provide welfare support and training.

Students are always welcome to pop into the APIM offices for a chat with the Admissions Officer Team – tell us how you want to shape the University and we’ll help you to do it.

The APIM Team wishes you all the best in your application.

Sr.Tech Lead
3 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Life at Asia Pacific is full of diversity. Serious academics, fun filled activities, appreciations and accolades, and lot of learning !!

Post 5719962212106240
a wanderer with the lust for truth and learning
4 likes2 comments
soniyarajputana
@soniyarajputana  ·  7 karma

waooo....what a like..i wish, i could

Like  ·  Reply  ·  2 likes  ·  
pandeydharmesh
@pandeydharmesh  ·  5 karma

Your infra and zeal toward your studens amaze me. Keep up the good work, Asia-Pacific Institute. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

kya Asia Pacific Institute  ka crowd decent hai, campus life kaisa  hai ???

1 comment
shrishti999
@shrishti999  ·  5 karma

Thank you so much sir, this is really a great sigh of relief,coz my parents are much worried about environment  Delhi colleges .

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Are there any good girls pg near the clg?

1 like1 comment
localguide
@localguide  ·  12 karma

@aakaanshak You may get several trusted PG with decent facilites and food availability in the sarita vihar area. The whole of Sarita Vihar and Jasola is a rich, posh and safe residential area.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  2 likes  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is the minimum package for fresher in recent batch

1 comment
SidTheStyle
@SidTheStyle  ·  0 karma

Dear Saiteja, Asia-Pacific Institute of Management, New Delhi, is one of the top 10 B-Schools in Delhi NCR (Source – Business Today MDRA Survey 201 7). The rich legacy of the institute and the competency of its students get well-reflected in the kind of companies that visit this institute for placements as well as the salary packages they offer. Among the prominent recruiters include Accenture, EY, Amagi, ITC, Tata Motors Finance, ICICI Bank, ICICI Securities, Flipkart, YES Bank, and L’Oreal India. The average salary is 7.5 lakhs while the highest package is around 15lakhs.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey admin, when is admissions window opening for Asia Pacific for class 2018-2020?

6 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi! I have taken the skype interview for asia pacific. want to join their IB course. Can someone please highlight about any foreign tour they offer.. they mentioned some exchange program??

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
localguide
@localguide  ·  12 karma

Yes, they have clearly mentioned the universities name on their website, along with the real time video testimonies of their students, who have recently visited IDRAC University in Lyon and Paris location in France. 

pandeydharmesh
@pandeydharmesh  ·  5 karma

Asia-Pacific Institute of Management does have associations with several reputed colleges and universiites abroad including IDRAC in Paris and RUDN University in Moscow, France. I'd suggest you to visit their website for more info on their student exchange programs. Here's where you'll find all the info - https://asiapacific.edu/International-Collaboration Alternatively, you can also speak with their counselors. I think they will be more than happy to help you out with your questions. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What about international tie-ups do Asia pacific have international exposer too?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Got the offer letter from Asia Pacific. Plz can someone let me know about placement. As i need to decide between some colleges. 

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
Niti2aug
@Niti2aug  ·  0 karma

heard reviews asia pacific is known for its placement.. i have checked on their website too.. few names i remember was ICICI bank, Moody's . etc 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
suhanimittal01
@suhanimittal01  ·  2 karma

Before saying yes to any college do look out for their details like affiliation and tie ups, even i am going to take admission within a week so looking every pro and cons about a college. You can look for IILM grearter noida and BIMTECH, these two colleges are top in my list.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...