life as a bank PO

1 Post  ·  24 Users
About this group
Hi all, I am currently working in a manufacturing MNC in hyderabad. The work here is very hectic and in shifts. I want to prepare for IAS exam but cannot get time for preparation so, I am thinking of writing PO exam. My concern is whether the job...
Page 1 of 1

Hi all, I am currently working in  a manufacturing MNC in hyderabad. The work here is very hectic and in shifts. I want to prepare for IAS exam but cannot get time for preparation so, I am thinking of writing PO exam. My concern is whether the job as a bank PO will give me sufficient time for IAS preparation??

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
closterfieldl8
@closterfieldl8  ·  0 karma

very very hectic and infact bank job is full of tension and most importantly u wont get time for urself but that will depend on the branch u r getting.... Well even i myself had resign from this job as it is very hectic and especially when it comes to loan  recovery, npa etc uff .....creates more tension .... Moreover its a target based job .... so u can understand what i mean

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
closterfieldl8
@closterfieldl8  ·  0 karma

better prepare for ssc be it a clerk but u will get time to prepare for civil service

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...