Life and Challenges of a General Insurance Administrative Officer

248 Posts  ·  965 Users
About this group
This forum is for all the working AO's as well as aspirants, the motto of creation of this thread is to share the day to day working of an Administrative Officer, unlike a bank PO this is a relatively unknown profile, hence inputs from all the mem...
Page 1 of 25

Fellow officers- what are your thoughts on merger? 👍🏻 or 👎🏻

I am NOT responsible for any losses incurred by you by following my suggestions. No PMs please. Working as UIIC AO. Cleared NIACL AO, SBI Asso PO, IBPS PO & Clerk 2015.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can a working AO tell me if there is scope to prepare for some examination while working as an AO in NIACL etc? Can we get extended leave without pay for two to three months before exam without getting terminated?

2 comments
EzioAbhishek
@EzioAbhishek  ·  1 karma

It all depends upon your immediate manager and the office you get posting in.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Phyllo
@Phyllo  ·  3,087 karma

Not possible if you’re in a branch with heavy workload

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Working  from 10 to 6 makes me wonder what others are doing in their free time?

Tv,Food,Sleeping
Hobbies
Caught up with family issues
Others & if so please elaborate
58 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Can anyone tell me about the transfer poilcy for women in ao jobs...After marriage that can affect..Please anyone let me known clearly..Wat about uiic ao

1 comment
yuvrajp15
@yuvrajp15  ·  17 karma

Depends on your current place of posting and place you have requested transfer to . Ladies are eligible for request transfer under transfer mobility policy every 2 years . 3 years for gents . whether you are married or not after scale 3 if you want to further go up in your career ,you should be willing to work anywhere .

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Plz guide me which Book For Promotion Exercise (IT officer) for National I surance

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Which is better

canara bank po
uiic assistant Home posti
1 comment153 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Need a 1bhk flat for 2 boys,in old rajender nagar/patel nagar/shadipur. If someone has any information,do let me know. Should have the basic amenities+a proper kitchen and a working air conditioner. We're ready to move in within a couple of days.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Need a 1bhk flat for 2 boys,in old rajender nagar/patel nagar/shadipur. If someone has any information,do let me know. Should have the basic amenities+a proper kitchen and a working air conditioner. We're ready to move in within a couple of days.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

When can we expect next NIACL AO notification?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello,

I am Abhishek Kuril working as an AO in New India Assurance since 2015. I have given UPSC mains twice, once in 2013 with civil engineering as an optional(which backfired heavily) and again in 2014 with psychology as optional(this too didnt work). 

Post your queries.

My twitter handle- @ekkanpuriya,come there to know abt me :P
6 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 6
SearchForWork
@SearchForWork  ·  0 karma

is the quality of accomodations given to ao's satisfactory /

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Jeren
@Jeren  ·  1 karma

Hello. I am currently working as PO in Canara Bank and thinking about switching to NIACL as AO. Can you tell me about the promotion policy in NIACL? Here is canara bank, you can write promotion exams after three years and have to pass an interview to become a manager. so how is it like there? 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...