LIFE @ Amrita School of Business Coimbatore

89 Posts  ·  117 Users
About this group

Hello this is Sandeep Kotla from Amrita School of Business (ASB). Well, the purpose of this thread is to share our experiences from our school, we would like to update here 1) The daily dose of exposure we have here through the expert talks...

Page 1 of 9

Is anyone selected for MBA in Coimbatore campus?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anybody joining ASB,COIMBATORE HERE?

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
Msk96
@Msk96  ·  4 karma

@Bharath17 heard it is doing well. Only issue is fees is on the higher side. Apart from that no negative feedback received.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Bharath17
@Bharath17  ·  221 karma

@Msk96 Ok. Any idea how good it is for finance? what About placements?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

After being selected at ASB, they ask us to deposit 1 lakh.. Since I am awaiting other results I am not sure what to do.. Will the amount be refundable? @ASB_Official

9 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 9
varunbhat
@varunbhat  ·  3 karma

@Siddarth.nair18 I didn't understand. What did you mean by converted ?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
varunbhat
@varunbhat  ·  3 karma

@Siddarth.nair18 yes. But I'm yet to decide whether to join or not as I have few more interview lined up this month.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can anyone tell me the minimum salary offered in placements at Amrita Coimbatore ? Also the Return on investment? The fees is around 12 lakhs including hostel fees

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i have given mba interview for amrita and noe the results are out. they have said my application has been wait listed and they will get back to me in april. does that mean i didnt get admission? 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hie , I have converted Amirta CB .. now they are asking to pay 1 lakh before March 25..But am waiting for other results ...So if I pay now will they refund the entire amount ??

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
chininco
@chininco  ·  0 karma

even if they follow, they will take some months time before refunding the money citing the university rules.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
jananisri23
@jananisri23  ·  2 karma

They deduct 1000 rs

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey guys rank them in order Amrita school Mgmt coimbatore,BIMM pune,Jaipuria institute of Mgmt Lucknow,NIT Calicut? i am in dilemma which college to join 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi can anyone give a brief of placement scenario of current batch, the average package, etc?

IFMR B15(2014-2016)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can anyone describe how the hostel rooms are like?

1 comment
askdr25
@askdr25  ·  0 karma

Single room with a common balcony   for 2 rooms

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

WHEN IS THE LAST DATE OF ADMISSION IN ASB COIMBATORE?

ALSO I HAVE XAT-72%  CAT-64%  X-94%  XII-94%  GRADUATION-6.6CGPA. IAM A FRESHER. CAN YOU PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME IF I HAVE A GOOD CHANCE IN ASB COIMBATORE

1 comment
ASB_Official
@ASB_Official  ·  0 karma

Dear Arun jos @arunjos7 kindly please call to our admissions team 0422-2652122 or send email to abs@amrita.edu.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...