ritivik menon's post

in Life @ Amrita School of Business Bangalore
Updated last year

one of the worst college ever i come across..presently i am in ASB banglore..the rules and facilities sucks here..no wifi in hostel rooms thr's a seperate room fr that..worst food..and moreovr the most imp thing MBA MS course is fake..we r spending near abt 12lac fees and gettng placemnts on the basis of only MBA degree and that too we r gettng placmnts of 4-5 lacs..MBA MS course is just to atract admissions nothng else..a boy cannot touch a girl or walk together otherwise u r dead..:Pu can go out of the college daily fr only 2 hours and u hav to be back by 7:00 pm..pass is issued fr 2 hours that is 3-5 or 4-6 or 5-74 gatepass are issued by which u can go out of the colge but u have to be back again before 7:00pm..plz i made a wrong decision i dnt want others to make that..dont join this colege..dnt waste yr money and tym..the engg students condition are worst then us..n the rules and facilities are same fr other campus also..the only thing is that the mba faculty is good n suprted doesnt hav the cheap mentality like engg faculty have..

1 comment
vaibhavbhalla1012
@vaibhavbhalla1012  ·  0 karma

i totally agree with u ritvik...

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

There are 277 posts in Life @ Amrita School of Business Bangalore

View all the posts »