LIC HFL ASSISTANT MANAGER 2017

100 Post For MBA Post Graduate Candidate

539 Posts  ·  341 Users
Page 1 of 53

Anyone resigned in recent times?? Did you ppl got any relieving letter after leaving??

Load more comments 2 of 4
subinoy2907
Subinoy Debnath @subinoy2907  ·  1 month ago

@raviengg I'am gonna resign by the end of this month

•  
bhavesh08698
Bhavesh Gawri  @bhavesh08698  ·  1 month ago

@subinoy2907 u r for which post and from which state

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

Anyone who resigned after ibps result?

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

What is the resignation procedure here.. can someone plz tell...? 

Make the world dance to your tune!
  •  
Load more comments 2 of 4
powergal01
Ruchi jain @powergal01  ·  4 months ago

@Heraclitus but in gujarat one girl left this job for uiic and there was no optn that u have to pay month salary or notice period..she was releaved in 8 days after giving resignation

•  
Riyasaxsena
@Riyasaxsena @Riyasaxsena  ·  4 months ago

@subinoy2907 assistant or AM?

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

Confused a bit, what to choose -

LIC HFL Assistant
IBPS clerk
  •  
Skip this question71 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.
I Joined LIC HFL on 10th Jan 2018. Right from day 1 minimum 9 PM...went upto 1 AM too....even they stop girls too...and no one gives in writing for breaking the norms of timing. Here people are dying for PLI.....high corruption and breaking all no...
Read more...

sid1017
Load more comments 2 of 8
Payal65
@Payal65 @Payal65  ·  4 months ago

@Abhikude92 Bengali ata hai?? To pucha kyun??

•  
Abhikude92
@Abhikude92 @Abhikude92  ·  4 months ago

keval itna hi aata h...friends k sath reh kar..

undefined
Write a comment...
For past 20 days continuously working without any break, everyday 14-15 hours...... No Sunday, No Good Friday, nothing.. even slept in office at night for few days.. going through the worst part of life..... I wish all frustrated ppl like me clear...
Read more...
  •  
Load more comments 2 of 6
subinoy2907
Subinoy Debnath @subinoy2907  ·  4 months ago

@Helpmeplssss yes bro.. it's pathetic.. i'm just waiting for my ssc chsl joining to come up quickly.. i can't take this anymore... 😢

•  
Heraclitus
@Heraclitus @Heraclitus  ·  4 months ago

It's one of the worst organisation to work for. Get out of that hell as soon as possible especially if you're in the assistant cadre. You'll have to work like a donkey for no monetary or career benefits. Get out of there quickly. Earlier the better.

undefined
Write a comment...

I was eliminated in interview round for AM. It's been so long since I visited this thread. Some reviews seems very pessimistic. For all the silent lurkers cum lic employees, are you happy with your work life?

absolutely yes
half heartedly yes
something > nothing
mediocre
absolutely worst
check poll
  •  
Skip this question63 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Any one here who is posted at ahmedabad as assistant or AM ?? Please tell me about the work culture in ahmedabad..My Friend got call from contingency list so she wants to know...

•  
piali
piali . @piali  ·  4 months ago

kab call aya? means call kiya ja raha hai

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

Will LIC HFL recruit every year?

•  
Load more comments 2 of 8
Helpmeplssss
Hello 1234  @Helpmeplssss  ·  4 months ago

@SantoshP001 No idea bro, am not from mumbai. Working culture is like that bro, we cant do anything for this,, either resign or face everything and live this sick life.

Mahammad
Mahammad Ali Elahi  @Mahammad  ·  4 months ago

@Helpmeplssss iam jobless. So atleast having job in hand is much better than jobless.

•  
undefined
Write a comment...
Day by Day it's getting irritated. Working like donkey and getting so little pay. This company has ruined everything in my life, literally working for 13-15 hours a day and getting 20k, out of which 10k vanishes for rent and petrol for commuting t...
Read more...
Load more comments 2 of 6
Aspirant210892
Aspirant999  @Aspirant210892  ·  5 months ago
@Helpmeplssss Target oriented company bro, it ll.be like this only..but one thing i dont understand is, why they are not recruiting more resources, keeping 3-4 employees and giving them.work of 5-6 ppl is complete...
Read more...
RJ_1ain
Jain Jain  @RJ_1ain  ·  5 months ago

Same here only ibps po or clerk result can save me...and Saturday is also full day...n my posting 65 km away..this up down is so irritating

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

Get access anywhere, anytime on your mobile

Download PaGaLGuY's Android/iOS App to get easy access to your discussion groups, messages and more.
Download PaGaLGuY on the Google Play StoreDownload PaGaLGuY on the App Store
Oheyo is a platform for you to connect with experts, learn new things and share your knowledge.
Download Prepathon on the Google Play StoreDownload Prepathon on the App Store