LIC ADO waiting list

140 Posts  ·  2,867 Users
About this group
all guys who have hope in waiting list for LIC ADO join here.
Page 1 of 14

Hello guys...is any update regarding further joining of balance candidates from ADO contingency list.

2 comments
mak087
@mak087  ·  4 karma

Sorry guys LiC me ab nahi hoga any ado waiting . next notification coming soon in September 2021.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Tushar1118
@Tushar1118  ·  8 karma

@mak087 is this information from reliable sources buddy.. because in my division they said this time, zone wise training hogi as the balance candidates are very few.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@prgshshdjdkfkfkkf hello Plz tell me have  you done and paid the any bond fees to lic during resignation from this post.if bond fee paid how many ? 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys anyone has any idea regarding when LIC will give call to remaining number of candidates from ADO contingency list. Genuine reply will be highly appreciated 🙏

1 like7 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 7
prgshshdjdkfkfkkf
@prgshshdjdkfkfkkf  ·  2 karma

@Tushar118 Jalpaiguri division. Don't worry in every division same story of resignation exists. But i will suggest you not to join this job if you think you can crack other exam. It's Not like permanent job. Every time there will be fear of termination and zero respect in office. It was very hard for me to resign a job which I got after 3 yr of struggle. But it ruined my life, I skipped ibps po mains and lic assistant mains for this job...but it was a grave mistake that I made. It was next to impossible to achieve the target in this corona period so I lost this job also.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Tushar1118
@Tushar1118  ·  8 karma

@prgshshdjdkfkfkkf Buddy, please guide me will LIC operate balance number of candidates from ADO contingency list or not.. because few people saying that it's over now.. and few are saying it may operate as there are vacancies available.. and this time zone wise training hogi as candidates are very few.. please guide buddy..

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Tushar 1118 ji Feb end aa gaya kuch bhi nahi huva .LIC we koi info nahi. Kya karoge an.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Tushar 1118 OK Bro to fir dekho Feb end tak kya hota hai!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

tushar 1118 To sayad LIC marketing department me manpower kam karna chahte he isliye vacancy sayad decrease ho gayi aur dusri baat ki contigency merit  list me aap ki category me cut off high gaya honga!

1 comment
Tushar1118
@Tushar1118  ·  8 karma

Thank you sir for your valuable comments, actually sir as per the sources LIC have already released a list which contains less number of candidates as per their official notification, on the other hand if the other case is true then no one till date have tell us or inform that now the game is over.. now take other view in picture , ,few of the official says that till Feb end many of the places the appraisal hoga ,in that case the condidates who was not called for the medical, will may have chance to get one...my concern is that.. I want to know concrete information regarding the same..either or mai to nahi reh sakte hai na sir.. it's a humble request if you got any further information regarding the same please do share..,,🙏

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

tushar 1118 mujhe  lagta he ki aap ki education dekh kar aur marketing  job me suitable nahi ho is liye aap ko reject kar diye gaye honge.

1 comment
Tushar1118
@Tushar1118  ·  8 karma

Brother , I have done MBA in marketing and I am having corporate work experience of 8 years. Still no call or mail from LIC , I am not getting it.. please guide further

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys please guide , What to do , if not got any call or mail for medical. Devisional office people are not giving proper guidance.

5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
Tushar1118
@Tushar1118  ·  8 karma

But LIC have called few people for medical only.. and this scenario is for all over India , due to that not getting what to do further

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
raj33998
@raj33998  ·  11 karma

Contact your AO or go to the divisional office

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

kisi ko pata he ki ado mains result ke intw jo november 2019 me huve the unka joining kab huva tha?

2 comments
raj33998
@raj33998  ·  11 karma

December

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
raj33998
@raj33998  ·  11 karma

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Why LIC have called few people for medical and not all of the condidates who got selected in the contingency list

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...