LIBA Part-Time PGDBM Admission Test - 2008

4 Posts  ·  4 Users
About this group
Hi, I would like to do Part Time PGDBM in Loyala Institute of Business Administration (LIBA). I've come to know that, for selection LIBA considers either MAT or LIBA Admission Test conducted by LIBA itself. Though I can get informat...
Page 1 of 1

Hi koolfriend4u,

I'm also not able to get info so far as I'm not in Chennai for sometime. Would update the forum if I get any details on this.

Cheers,
Sagar.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hi koolfriend4u,

I'm

Hi,

I would like to do Part Time PGDBM in Loyala Institute of Business Administration (LIBA).

I've come to know that, for selection LIBA considers either MAT or LIBA Admission Test conducted by LIBA itself.

Though I can get information on MAT in the internet, I'm not able to get information on LIBA Admission Test.

Could any of you help me in providing information about LIBA Admission Test and also any institute who provides training on this test?

Thanks,
Sagar.

could anybody throw light on this unsolved query

Dear sagar if u got the answer also better u can speak out here. It will be useful for other users too. so that we can know the thread is open or closed...

-koolfriend4u

Hi,

I would like to do Part Time PGDBM in Loyala Institute of Business Administration (LIBA).

I've come to know that, for selection LIBA considers either MAT or LIBA Admission Test conducted by LIBA itself.

Though I can get information on MAT in the internet, I'm not able to get information on LIBA Admission Test.

Could any of you help me in providing information about LIBA Admission Test and also any institute who provides training on this test?

Thanks,
Sagar.