LIBA GD/PI Experience 2012-14

509 Posts  ·  147 Users
About this group
Hi, Congrats to all the students who got the call!!! Please post your details in the following format Name: X: XII: grad: Xat or CAT %ile: Work-ex: City(Native & Place of GDPI): Stream of Graduation: some in...
Page 1 of 51

Seeing the ongoing comparisons on this thread and personal attacks, thread is being closed till official results are out.

All the best to all!

** MBA is hyped but post MBA life is over hyped **
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Ok guys,
Now cool, right? I too felt sometimes awkward to start, without a salutation or end without a signature. And was really sad to multi quote, when everyone of you posted individually to me. Just lack of time, since I had been replying to all. And, the outburst from your part, I can partly relate it to the tension caused by the waiting also. After the results, a separate thread would be created for converts in FB and PG, and a thread for waitlisters in PG (since they may feel uncomfortable, in giving out their real identity while suffering on WL). After you all convert, I would be very happy, if you join me in the next year's thread.

Thanks,
Syed Ibrahim.

P.S- any persons joining in FB group with fake profiles will be banned.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Let me, make somethings clear. I am not any kind of representative, appointed by LIBA.
And, whether it is exam time, tour time, movie time, I never stopped replying to your queries. Even, if I am out of station, I had always reached the admission office for any queries. You all should check out, the time of posts, and time of reply. And, I am a fresher, and lot of you here are more experienced than me, if you felt that, there is any problem with my style, you could have PMd me. I received totally around 1000PMs through this whole process.
Even, for the last three days, I have been in hospital for a viral fever, and I was replying through my mobile.
It has been like this for the past 6months right? you had told once, that my reply is rude. And since I had to, reply to all posts, I had to use one liners. And when asked about placements, I cannot answer. If I speak about it, I would be out of my process.
Don't look at the tone alone, look at the efforts too.
And also comparing to other colleges, we doesn't have freedom to tell you everything (college policy).
So, the process is almost over. Many of you got your converts. So now you have filled the thread with abuses about me, so that it doesn't matter to you, even if the college punishes me.
I am happy to get your feedbacks, if atleast one or two got something good out of my posts, its ok with me. My only sadness is that, why today, instead of the day, you read my first 'rude' post. Hmmm..
Bye Bye Friends, interested seniors will carry forward from here, and help the candidates during waitlist movements etc. I cannot swoop so low, to be blasted of in a public forum. If anyone need my help, PM me, I will be available anytime.
Thank you all. All the Best.

see ibi....we really appreciate ur work...i dont think its ur fault...if i would have been the only person from a clg replying to all aspirants queries i can guarantee i would have been terrible !! i agree we keep on asking the same questions.. i agree that questions have been stupid..it has been very irritating... and u did a fabulous job by replying to all and sundry..and HATS OFF TO YOU for that..i salute it..but the problem is u r alone....u should bring in few more from your batch mate...its humanly impossible for you to reply everything with a pinch of smile !! but think from our side...we are getting one liners...thats what made us sad... u dont feel sad or be humiliated..its not our fault neither its yours...you have been superb..but there is something for which u require more people !!

super ibi..dont get me wrong..u rock !! and u r super..and wish u all the best for your future..God Bless u..
Ritaban Sengupta LIBA (PGDM 2012-14)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Let me, make somethings clear. I am not any kind of representative, appointed by LIBA.
And, whether it is exam time, tour time, movie time, I never stopped replying to your queries. Even, if I am out of station, I had always reached the ... ... ...

You really did a fantastic job man. no doubt about it. but oly the tone was slightly rude which might have hurt some people. but yes as u said even last yr there were not much response. u did a gr8 job this yr in guiding all of us. but had yr tone been soft, it wud n hv hurt some anyone. i ve been with s/w industry for 2.5 yrs n how u speak is rally important to move to gr8 heights. i m sure by the time u complete yr mba u ll improve on that n be successful in yr career. thx for all yr efforts. replying even during fever all shows yr dedication. Hats off. but please reply in a softer tone.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
And, whether it is exam time, tour time, movie time, I never stopped replying to your queries. Even, if I am out of station, I had always reached the admission office for any queries. You all should check out, the time of posts, and time of reply. And, I am a fresher, and lot of you here are more experienced than me, if you felt that, there is any problem with my style, you could have PMd me. I received totally around 1000PMs through this whole process.
Even, for the last three days, I have been in hospital for a viral fever, and I was replying through my mobile.
It has been like this for the past 6months right? you had told once, that my reply is rude. And since I had to, reply to all posts, I had to use one liners. And when asked about placements, I cannot answer. If I speak about it, I would be out of my process.
And also comparing to other colleges, we doesn't have freedom to tell you everything (college policy).
So, the process is almost over. Many of you got your converts. So now you have filled the thread with abuses about me, so that it doesn't matter to you, even if the college punishes me.
I am happy to get your feedbacks, if atleast one or two got something good out of my posts, its ok with me. My only sadness is that, why today, instead of the day, you read my first 'rude' post. Hmmm..
Bye Bye Friends, interested seniors will carry forward from here, and help the candidates during waitlist movements etc. I cannot swoop so low, to be blasted of in a public forum.

Hey boss,
dont be sad because of the sudden feedbacks you got today,
a lot of people had some issues over your tone of reply and many didnt want to highlight that, because of your single handed effort to keep us updated..
But when one of the puy opened his/her thoughts, a lot of people started to pour in their thoughts about you, and i accept the fact these feedbacks should have been given to you from the starting itself!!
Boss i have a little exp in industry and based on that i want to say that, this attitude of yours wont work everywhere.. it might click in some places and it might ditch you in some.. so try to work on it(just a small advice man, its upto you take it or leave it)
I really appreciate your single handed effort to address our queries without fail.. and i whole heartedly thank you for efforts and prompt replies... take care of your health(viral fever)..
I hope to convert and meet you in LIBA.. cheers!!!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

deleted...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@ IBI
is the merit list out??? & selection is started???

No, it would be out anytime after 21st... Mostly, like the GDPI process, there won't be any list, only individual mails would be sent...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@ IBI
is the merit list out??? & selection is started???

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Bye Bye Friends, interested seniors will carry forward from here, and help the candidates during waitlist movements etc. I cannot swoop so low, to be blasted of in a public forum. If anyone need my help, PM me, I will be available anytime.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
viv15 Says
very true ..he has given rude replies to even one of my queries ..ibi if u cant handle the pressure step down so that some other senior can take your place .this attitude is unacceptable and ur just tarnishing ur college's image and yes liba is no harvard !.

You asked a lot about placements. And you would have got your replies, if you had seen, the first post itself...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...