Liba final converts 2012-14

205 Posts  ·  72 Users
About this group
Dear friends, *The results would be out anytime. *Since the previous threads are closed due to some problems, I am starting this thread. Once you start getting the selection mails, please post your profile in the following manner. Name: ...
Page 1 of 21

why no one is replying?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

anybody there or this thread is closed?

DOMS IIT MADRAS Batch 2013-15
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
I am..The message displayed is :

"You have been waitlisted . The admission office will contact you once you clear the waitlist."

hi jitin am getting the same display till date.any changes from ur side?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi ibi,todays 12th june and am still getting the w8list msg.any progress yet as per the last date of admission?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
TAMOGHNA JANA Says
really are the admissions over?i am still getting the w8listed message.anyone still in the w8list?

I am..The message displayed is :

"You have been waitlisted . The admission office will contact you once you clear the waitlist."
Jitin Chandel IFMR Batch of 2012-2014 Intern: Oriental Bank Of Commerce, Gurgaon
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
TAMOGHNA JANA Says
really are the admissions over?i am still getting the w8listed message.anyone still in the w8list?

it will continue upto june 11. it depends on converts not joinnig and withdrawing at the last moment...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Are the admissions over ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

My only motto behind that post was to give message to LIBA aspirants that dont loose your hope if you have lower written score... If you have honestly perform well in GD/ PI, then LIBA do consider your candidature for final selection. I m really thankful to LIBA for offering me admission (Though bcoz of some personal reasons, I will not able to join).

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Well my academics are not great at 68.8% aggregate but I will rate my PI performance 10 out of 10. GD was not that good and even I dint get much chances to speak. But PI lasted for around 25 mins and it was the best ever PI.

P.S: I have 28 months of work ex in IT.

Thats good.. you have balanced it... actually LIBA doesn't give that lower cut off as 80 (86), just to select top xat scorers, it will be a normal curve...
I think you are from general category.. I appreciate you coming out and saying that u have low score.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...