LIBA-Admissions,2007

650 Posts  ·  131 Users
About this group
*LIBA 2007 Admissions* *Eligibility* For admission into the full time PGDBM programme the candidate should be a graduate in any discipline from a recognised university and should have secured a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate. Stud...
Page 1 of 65

?????????????

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
my xat scores r thus
verbal 99.9
quant 37.5:Fade-col:
logic 57.8
total 92.97

will i get a call frm liba? i'm so confused.....

Ur query has been answered in the 2008 admissions thred check that out!

my xat scores r thus
verbal 99.9
quant 37.5:Fade-col:
logic 57.8
total 92.97

will i get a call frm liba? i'm so confused.....

Hey kunal u are posting on the wrong thread this thread was for XAT 2007 anyways ur percentile may not be good enough to get u a call from LIBA. Other details check the thread for LIBA admissions 2008.

hi guys i have scored 85% per centile and have 9 months exp with KPMG? SHUD I THINK OF APPLYING?

Last Year i.e. for the class of 07-09 cut-off for General category was 91.5 with sectional cutoffs..........this year its expected to be somewhere in between 92.5 to 94........will depend upon the no of applications received.....
Well its nice to see our super seniors r still active here n helping us on PG.....There is also a separate thread for querries related to admissions 2008.....so all aspirants r requested plz try to post ur querries there also so dat max no aspirants can get benifit......Here is d link......
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/liba-admissions-2008-25025760
we need the help of seniors n super seniors here on this thread also.....:)

Sales Head- InfoEdge India Limited

See boy the percentile mainly depends on the applicants who apply and the percentile they all have you need to be in the top 400 or 500 to get a interview call.

last year for the first time LIBA has specified cut offs i dont remember exactly but it was close to 95 for general 85 for christians or something.

hi
can u plz tel me the percentile required to get a seat in liba ,

well things will hot up as admission season starts but beware any new interested candidates that back door entries will not be tolerated here.we have got guys with 98-99percentile in XAT here.so forget all hanky panky or reduced weightage or preference:2gunfire::2gunfire:
:grab:

Nopes...u have absolutely no advantage being a loyolite....
If u make the cut off and meet the standards demanded by the Institute , then you have a chance of making it....