LIBA 2011-13 Final List

509 Posts  ·  122 Users
About this group
Hello Friends , Congrats to all the students who converted their call!!! Others don't lose hope, keep trying.. Please post your details in the following format Name: Xat %ile: Work-ex: City:(Native & Place of PI) Stream of G...
Page 1 of 51
hey puys who have joined liba i have a few questions.... pls reply asap...

1) i heard that the classes which started on 6th june were bridge classes which were not the real one... so when are the actual classes gonna start???
Today the 20th.

2) since u have been to the college, can u tell me whether there were 120 candidates who have joined or did u feel or found out that there were few seats vacant...
cant say about that. most probably full

3) did attendance start... i mean did bridge classes have attendance?? if yes were they of importance and will they be considered for actual attendance??
yes attendance was taken and is considered for actuals

4) do u feel that waitlisted candidates have any chance??
cant say... :)....................................
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey puys who have joined liba i have a few questions.... pls reply asap...

1) i heard that the classes which started on 6th june were bridge classes which were not the real one... so when are the actual classes gonna start???

2) since u have been to the college, can u tell me whether there were 120 candidates who have joined or did u feel or found out that there were few seats vacant...

3) did attendance start... i mean did bridge classes have attendance?? if yes were they of importance and will they be considered for actual attendance??

4) do u feel that waitlisted candidates have any chance??

pls reply for all the four doubts accordingly... reply asap..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys WL moves by1 as i have withdrawn my application. Other pys withdrwaing from LIBA wats ur stats of refund

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Eng classes for a few students will start from 30th May and normal foundation courses start from June 6 for all the students.

Timings: Normally 8.30 to 6

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
LateFate

Yaar wot was ur XAT %le.....
can u plz throw sme light on ur profile....
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Similar Profile here
Name: Sagar Purohit
XAT: 87.xx%ile
college : 72.xx% BE ECE
work ex: nil
Place of PI : Mumbai
Same question: do I have a finest chance or is the wait over! When is liba going to announce the final list of selected candidates so that I come to know that I do not have to wait any longer.
Its a little frustrating to wake up in the morning (every) and hope that might get a call from liba.

abab1990 Says
puys who got selected and paid their fees, pls reply to my post.... when are the classes for full time pgdm starting...??? pls reply asap...

Name: Tanmay Khatri
Xat %ile: 81
Work-ex: nil
City:(Native & Place of PI) Jaipur New Delhi
Stream of Graduation: B.Tech (ECE)
Status (Convert/WL) : W/L
Joining(Yes/No): :o
Other Comments: Plzzz Can I know, if I have the faintest chances of gettin my call converted, my GD/PI was excellent.

hi guys de past day 2 apply for refund of fee is june 6...so u can expect waitlist movemnt uptil den
as for de classes its june 3rd week but bridge course starts right from June 6....
As for me i hav a convert...i`m waiting 4 IIFT wait list movemnt...so will pull out if dat happens...u guys can join de face book community mean wile..al de activity is happening der...and quaries get answered faster
cheers

an al de best 4 wait list guys:)
an abt de sepection process every inst has its criteria..I`m sure LIBA has its own...but one thing...Wit a Jesuit institute u can expect dem 2 b genuine and true in their process...
So de best will happen!
peace:splat::splat:
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Neeti - I guess, got a call today for LIBA.. I am not sure if they will be able to accomodate any more changes. Really disappointing 😐

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Similar Profile here
Name: Sagar Purohit
XAT: 87.xx%ile
college : 72.xx% BE ECE
work ex: nil
Place of PI : Mumbai
Same question: do I have a finest chance or is the wait over! When is liba going to announce the final list of selected candidates so that I come to know that I do not have to wait any longer.
Its a little frustrating to wake up in the morning (every) and hope that might get a call from liba.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Name: Tanmay Khatri
Xat %ile: 81
Work-ex: nil
City:(Native & Place of PI) Jaipur New Delhi
Stream of Graduation: B.Tech (ECE)
Status (Convert/WL) : W/L
Joining(Yes/No): :o
Other Comments: Plzzz Can I know, if I have the faintest chances of gettin my call converted, my GD/PI was excellent.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

puys who got selected and paid their fees, pls reply to my post.... when are the classes for full time pgdm starting...??? pls reply asap...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...