Lets meet Barodians

101 Posts  ·  28 Users
About this group
Hey lets organize a meet in baroda... All PGs from Baroda lets just put our names on this tread along with the suggestion of places and time. I am so looking forward to it...:clap:
Page 1 of 11

Hey hi Puys!
Tanmay here from Baroda!
Currently pursuing BE in Comp Sci.,and in 3rd year!
So I would be glad and thankful if a meet is arrange here in Baroda!
Plz keep me posted!

The greatest mistake you can make in life is continually fearing that you'll make one.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Kushals Says
anyone to meet for cat, reply back at snipped@gmail.com

welcome to the PG
Remove your email id as early as possible...it is against the pg rules...
Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of the things and good thing never dies
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

anyone to meet for cat, reply back

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Vote for the true blue gujju!! Vote for rajaramvarun! Kindly follow this link and vote http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2010-pagalguy-coolest-avatar-contest-vote-for-your-favorite-avatar-25053332

Why not to vote for the competition!

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2010-pagalguy-coolest-avatar-contest-vote-for-your-favorite-avatar-25053332

I expect everyone in Baroda to show their full support! May the best gujju win!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hehe well prepared and did they ask in the interview???

Yeah, Prepared it for MBA interviews. Fortunately or unfortunately, none of them asked this Q.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
magnitude_phase Says
@Rinky_Saluja : It is the place of Maharaja Sayajirao Gaekwad. Culture capital of Gujarat, place of Venkataraman Ramakrishnan.Home to many petrochemical industries, heavy water and fertilizer plants. Presently known as Vadodara, the Banyan city. Known for Bakharwadi and Lila Chevada (types of farsan).

hehe well prepared and did they ask in the interview???
-NMIMS '14 / Google India
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
my 2 cents... world famous finearts faculty, ms uni is only uni of guj with not a single private college, vadodara is named after banyan, also known as banyan city.
famous food- sev usal is morning breakfast for most of the barodians.

The state of Baroda was the first state of the Indian Union after 1947 i.e. Gaekwads were the first to acced to the Indian Union and first to sign the deal with Mr. Vallabhai Patel, first home minister of India
MBA aur MBA ke baad ki life ne KEH KE LELI !!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Rinky Saluja Says
whats the speciality of Baroda as a city? Can sumbdy answer me?

my 2 cents... world famous finearts faculty, ms uni is only uni of guj with not a single private college, vadodara is named after banyan, also known as banyan city.
famous food- sev usal is morning breakfast for most of the barodians.
Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of the things and good thing never dies
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Rinky Saluja Says
whats the speciality of Baroda as a city? Can sumbdy answer me?

People of Baroda are very friendly and helpful :-)
Its a nice, cozy city 😃
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@Rinky_Saluja : It is the place of Maharaja Sayajirao Gaekwad. Culture capital of Gujarat, place of Venkataraman Ramakrishnan.Home to many petrochemical industries, heavy water and fertilizer plants. Presently known as Vadodara, the Banyan city. Known for Bakharwadi and Lila Chevada (types of farsan).

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...