lets join here for CFA preparation

28 Posts  ·  24 Users
About this group
well this is srinivas from hyderabad.now iam planning to write CFA level 1 in next dec 2006.if any one here from hyderabad lets join here we can share and make a preparation for mutual benifit.
Page 1 of 3
kathuria sakshi Says
hye could you plz mail me dose notes if u have any hard copy my id is

: sakshi,

This is a very old and inactive CFA thread. For the latest on CFA, head here - http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/need-some-opinions-on-cfa-25012326. There are other threads on CFA too.

Please remember that we do not allow sharing of copyrighted material.

Closing this thread.

Regards
AFC
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
subu Says
U can PM me .. I have a couple of old soft copies of CFA - 1 notes.

hye could you plz mail me dose notes if u have any hard copy my id is

Hi Friends,

I've started my preparations for CFA Level 1 June 2007 exams and would luv to be a part of any study groups in and around mumbai.
Also i have 2006 schweser notes and am searching for 2007 edition, can anyone help me in finding the photocopies of the 2007 notes

Regards
MS

hi ,
i am from kanpur and in level 2 of msfinance . if any one wants to join me or share problems , mail me at

Hi Guys

I am Gitanjali from Bangalore...am planning to give the US CFA Level 1 too...just got the books felt intimated and was searching for a study grp when this site came up...how many of you are giving the exam...and whats your POA likeWWW.GRIDSTONERESEARCH.COM , SEE WHAT IT IS STATED IN RESEARCH ASSOCIATE REQUIREMENT , THEN COME AND COMMENT .
BEST OF LUCK
hi all

I have some Books in PDF Format whcih can be helpfull to all of us till Level 3, don't worry i can provide you at free of cost, its just only to share something from my side.

if you required them do mail to my mail id

best regards
ravi

I am above to take cfa course , can u plz help in sharing the material.Plz contact at
kantheti Says
well this is srinivas from hyderabad.now iam planning to write CFA level 1 in next dec 2006.if any one here from hyderabad lets join here we can share and make a preparation for mutual benifit.

Hi Srinivas , I am Madhu from hyderabad , i want to join cfa course , i am software engg and i am new to this course . I would like to take ur help in understandong the about cfa course. Plz contact me at

Hi myself ramakant from mumbai , writing cfa level 1, june 2007. Looking for study material. Anyone from mumbai.. ready to share the cost. We can even form study group online/offline to discuss the study topics. email id ye..:wow:

Hi am frm Noida... also planning to give CFA level I exam in June 2007..do'nt hv the material yet. IF anybody in Delhi doing the same, Know of any good coaching institute in Noida/ Delhi???

Hi Gitanjali,
This is Vinod from Bangalore, I will be taking CFA level 1 exam in June '07. Hope we can get in touch.

My mail id is

Regards,
Vinod