Let the heart speak - Unleash yourself to this jiva

11 Posts  ·  4 Users
About this group
Words flow straight from your heart..whatever you feel , let your soul free.. Yes, it's you who can drive it, it's me who can feel it..it's you who can change it, it's me who can connect it..... Hope this forum brings the soul into picture ...beca...
Page 1 of 2

With rupee in a bungee jumping mood, we can just hope for the best. Requesting everyone to discourage buying the evergreen lurking Gold metal . Diligent use of Oil and environment is now an imperative task for each one of us. Let's hope for the inflows to improvise and leave rest to the monsoons - A cause worth living upto.I am neither challenging nor preaching the conscience but just appealing on behalf of all the people who are feeling the heat. Let's keep our future safe ...

Say No to No...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

When life gives you no option, you must give life some options. It's not about taking it, but it's about giving it. At times you may find yourself isolated, but the soul is just seeking peace under the cover of the grim picture which overshadows your life. Hatred is never an option but a hallucination. .. ..

Say No to No...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The darkness engulfed the smoke within it. .The diaspora struck the meloncholy so unfair. Bewildered i move here and there. Let the soul lay in peace and meet the giss.

Say No to No...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

As intoxication with the music of Kishore Da, Lata Ji, Rafi Da and AR Rahman Sir..A bliss to the musical fraternity....A salute to all the legends... 😃

Say No to No...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Harmony is what we strive for, the cacophony is what we bribe for... The alchemy is way too far..I see it in a blurred vision...i see it in each one's eye...Can we change the world..Lets not spectate but inculcate the virtue which lies inside each other...:)

Say No to No...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The enigma of divine lies in each one's soul. You need to discover the encapsulated altruism within you. The holy spirit bestows you with power to change the world. The creator is asking you not to do it for others, but to do it for yourself. When you are happy, the world around you will be happy. A utilitarianism approach towards the contours of life brings joy and happiness.

Say No to No...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The melancholy has struck again, the chords sounds deafening. The nature seems to thrive for the answer.I am one of them who is searching for the rhetorical questions which the nature asks again and again. Join me in the quest for the lost oasis.

Say No to No...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I see the trees murmuring, i see the birds clamouring. I see my dreams scattering. The spectrum has lost the glamour, the compass has lost the warrior. Hoping a come back, someone puts his words on the jack..The dream so vibrant, so colourful..yet gullible

Say No to No...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I see the moon smiling and the stars twinkling when the clouds are encapsulating . The silence of the night and calmness of aura so tempting...With this i am muting...:)

Say No to No...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am lost, lost i am.... clock is ticking, i am tweaking...I am here..you are there..I see the dream, i feel the cream, should i scream ? Is that you ? I am new..😃

Say No to No...
4 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...