Less Known but potential B Schools

2 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
Hello Friends, When we are thinking about MBA, US/UK/Known Asian MBA's are already reviewed quite a time. But lets name some less known but quite a good potential MBA: 1\. *IPADE, MEXICO* -> Ranked 64th in FT GMBA Ranking. -> More tha...
Page 1 of 1

hi....

Thanx for this info. Can u pls tell me about other schools that have made to this list of yours.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Friends,
When we are thinking about MBA, US/UK/Known Asian MBA's are already reviewed quite a time. But lets name some less known but quite a good potential MBA:

1. IPADE, MEXICO
-> Ranked 64th in FT GMBA Ranking.
-> More than 100% Placement rate.
-> US Market Proximity
-> Mexico living standard is similar to India

The issues I can think about:
-> Cost is almost 60,000 USD total
-> It dont train for any specific concentration (Finance, Marketing), rather it training general Management for the Top Tier executives in Corporate cultures.
-> Need knowledge of Spanish for the FT MBA
-> 2 years MBA

2. CEU Business School, Hungary:
-> Very Good ROI
-> Low Tution Fee
-> 80% placement success ( Almost similar to some big bucks US Schools)
-> Hungary living standard is similar to India
-> Emerging East European Market
-> Highly Diversified Class (21 students represented 17 countries)

-> Not a ranked MBA (Last Ranked in 2004)
-> Need knowledge of German or Hungarian for settling in Hungarian Market.

3. WUT Business School:
-> Low Tution Fee
-> Emerging East European Market
-> Already ranked as "Rising Star MBA"
-> The WUT Business School was established in 1991 as the result of a joint initiative by Warsaw University of Technology and three other internationally-recognised academic institutions: London Business School, HEC School of Management Paris and Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration (Bergen).
-> WUT Business School has recently strengthened its placement services by means of their ambitious Talent Tree project

-> Poland Job Market need knowledge of Polish & trust me, for Polish language you may have to break your teeth.
-> Non Ranked in known rankings

4. Cyprus Institute of Marketing (CIMA)
-> CIM is a Member of many European and American Marketing Associations like the European Marketing Confederation
-> Lowest fee among all these
-> CIM is the Exclusive Accredited Study Centre for the Chartered Institute of Marketing, Europes largest Marketing Professional Body and has been recognised as a Listed College by the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants
-> As per their website, none of the students are unemployed.

-> Non Ranked in known rankings
-> Cyprus market is not very favorable if you are not best.

Thats all for today. I would like to view what others think about this B Schools

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...